CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
full save please
Why? This game has no gallery as far as I know, and most of the scenes aren't repeatable.
You get nothing from having a save, why do people do this?
Well... There is a gallery.
When you buy the vr headset and then give it to Edward, you can revisit certain scenes on the chest in the MC's room.
I say certain because not all of the non repeatable scenes are there, the one after you help Jane with her show is one example.
And the way the gallery is coded demands that you experience those scenes yourself, so if you created a new save and selected "Start from a previous version" you won't have the scenes and also won't be able to unlock them.

I forced the scenes to unlock in this save but as I said, some of them are missing.
It's not as easy as just calling the scenes again, because if you do that you might "time travel".

Again, I could try to figure out how the game works and add the scenes to the gallery by myself.
But is it worth the effort tho. Honestly I would rather make a CG rip and upload the scenes as gifs.
klatimum has done it before though. Right over here but it doesn't include the new scenes.

The save is attached btw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Huh, I never actually tried that out when I got it.
I figured it was a minor side thing I would look at later and lost interest again.
Does seem like a lot of work for how few scenes there actually exist.
My point stands though, people who drop into a thread and just go "SAVE PLS" bug the hell out of me.
You have the internet at your fingertips, it's not that hard to find incest hentai, let alone of higher quality than this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
{...}
Does seem like a lot of work for how few scenes there actually exist.
My point stands though, people who drop into a thread and just go "SAVE PLS" bug the hell out of me.
You have the internet at your fingertips, it's not that hard to find incest hentai, let alone of higher quality than this game.
Honestly, the CG rip that bloke already made just needs to get what, like 4 scenes to be complete again.
Although it appears it was taken down. I might have to find it if i still have it or make one myself.

You eventually get used to this type of stuff. I just ignore them for the most part.
What gets me the most is people that ask a question that has been answered just a page ago.
Like, atleast use the fucking search function dog dammit.

I personally didn't find this game for the incest content. I was just looking for a VN that wasn't 3d. Like, i'm so fed up with 3d games that look the same that even an artstyle like this was a breath of fresh air back in the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah, the story hasn't really gone that far around the main plot point and you've already talked extensively about how flawed are the characters.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The art style is actually what drew me to this game, it's simplistic and cute.
I would've called it "stylised" 2 years ago, when I initially supported Geseeki, like the way Third Crisis has a very specific art style that's soft and round. Nowadays I just see it as lazy, and despite that, and how simplistic it is.. here we are, but I'm a bitter old woman.
The worst thing about Patreon games isn't a bad game coming out, it's something lingering this long with a transparently and actively lazy creator who's barely trying and getting rewarded for it.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
I love this game's story but why our character literally closes his eyes to some obvious clues about other dimension. It is really annoying.

• Thinking Face

Amazer

Jun 17, 2019
Getting rollback error on climbing stairs
can anyone help?
ps: Android Vr. (Unofficial) & just started

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
After spending the night at school with Allaway, I go back, talk to Mrs. Smith, and then the map of the city disappears. I can't leave the house. How do I fix this?

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
After spending the night at school with Allaway, I go back, talk to Mrs. Smith, and then the map of the city disappears. I can't leave the house. How do I fix this?
If you go to your phone, there should be an option to enable the map in one of the tabs.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes