• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A Town Uncovered version 0.47a
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Cheat enable in preferences
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated mt Android port to v0.47a

Jul 29, 2018
To get the hitomi anatomy book, you need to go right side of the mall and go to the store name the mocking bird which get a error message which can be ignore and can give the anatomy without buying. Not sure on desktop, playing on android which has the grey font and black background.

Reactions: Raven Suoh

applemania

Jun 17, 2018
I play new game and i found bug. When you already research lock pick before jane ask will lock her quest. FUK.

Any idea ? or is it just me ?

Wattle

Jun 10, 2023
I play new game and i found bug. When you already research lock pick before jane ask will lock her quest. FUK.

Any idea ? or is it just me ?
I did the same thing. I had to use URM in game to find the variable and flip it to 0. Fixed the issue for me. I had to go back and re-learn lockpicking and was able to advance the quest.

Reactions: jacky889

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 4, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day_setup ("blue")
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 19, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day_random_event
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 7, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day_setup ("purple")
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 23, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day (color)
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 13, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day_setup ("red")
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 21, in script call
    call lbl_beachchangeroom_day_random_event_blowjob
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 13, in script call
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 23, in script call
  File "game/scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpy", line 88, in script
    call screen scr_mallstores_mockingjay
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpy", line 90, in execute
    screen scr_mallstores_mockingjay():
  File "game/scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpy", line 90, in execute
    screen scr_mallstores_mockingjay():
  File "game/scenes/mall/stores/day/main/mallstore_day.rpy", line 99, in execute
    imagebutton auto "btn menuitems_drawinganatomy_%s" xpos 531 ypos 312 focus_mask True action Jump("lbl_mockingjay_drawinganatomy")
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='btn menuitems_drawinganatomy_%s').
1696314059904.png

bug fix \/

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I’ve added some of the recent reports to the bug list (see signature). Not sure how useful that will be since it’s been most of a year since a dev last showed their head in this thread. At least new players can look at the list so they aren’t as surprised, I guess.

Atharvazz

Jan 10, 2022
so i gave vr headset to edward and waited for few days but i did not get it back from his after few days and also cant open chest in bedroom please help if someone knows what to do

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Can anyone contact Dev to let him know that an image is still in draft version?
_Darkmage_

File = game/scenes/myhouse/mybedroom/night/story/thepolaroid/thepolaroid

line of code = :286

scratch image \/

1696650063974.png

Last edited:
Reactions: astrophel

sexmuttant

Aug 6, 2017
So im visiting effie at her house during saturday to have sex with her on the couch, but then it starts flickering and says "image bg effiecouchonphone_14/15 not found....help pls

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
i've been stuck inside the school ever since meeting those girl and doing stuff around, no idea what to do or if it's a bug, clicked on everything and nothing seem to be advancing any sort of quest

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
That's because you need 11 points for the 20q, with each "honest" answer giving you 1 point, while the "wrong" answer minus 1 point. (which is stupid, because some of the answers are total bullshit)

Here's a list of what
That's because you need 11 points for the 20q, with each "honest" answer giving you 1 point, while the "wrong" answer minus 1 point. (which is stupid, because some of the answers are total bullshit)

Here's a list of what is "true"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jane Questions update V 0.47A need help please

1696837150690639174286077831429.jpg 16968371766482922911651936944259.jpg

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Can anyone contact Dev to let him know that an image is still in draft version?
There’s a "Report a bug" button in the main menu. Or you can tag the user _Darkmage_, who is one of the people hired to work on the game. (Not responsible for drawing images, though, afaik.)
So im visiting effie at her house during saturday to have sex with her on the couch, but then it starts flickering and says "image bg effiecouchonphone_14/15 not found....help pls
Is there an "ignore error" button or something like that? Might help in the short term.

Long term, the devs have been extremely flakey regarding bug fixes. There’s a "report bug" button in the game menu which leads to a Google form. You might want to report it there. Then hope that the devs get around to fixing it within the year…
i've been stuck inside the school ever since meeting those girl and doing stuff around, no idea what to do or if it's a bug, clicked on everything and nothing seem to be advancing any sort of quest
If the cheats are on, you should be able to re-enable the map in the phone menu somewhere. The fact that there have been several bugs over the years which keep stuck in a place is one of the reasons I recommend enabling cheats.
Jane Questions update V 0.47A need help please
There were two guide posts regarding this. This one is linked in the OP: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-47-alpha-geeseki.1433/post-608799

Reactions: Shynasha

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
There’s a "Report a bug" button in the main menu. Or you can tag the user _Darkmage_, who is one of the people hired to work on the game. (Not responsible for drawing images, though, afaik.)

Is there an "ignore error" button or something like that? Might help in the short term.

Long term, the devs have been extremely flakey regarding bug fixes. There’s a "report bug" button in the game menu which leads to a Google form. You might want to report it there. Then hope that the devs get around to fixing it within the year…

If the cheats are on, you should be able to re-enable the map in the phone menu somewhere. The fact that there have been several bugs over the years which keep stuck in a place is one of the reasons I recommend enabling cheats.

There were two guide posts regarding this. This one is linked in the OP: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-47-alpha-geeseki.1433/post-608799
Thanks for that, I'll try to see if I find that option when playing later

Edit: It worked, thank you

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes