Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There's more progress withb Miss Allaway. I was hoping for more with the sister took, but I like Miss Allaway too, but it's everything I was expecting from 0.18, which had ONE change, he renamed the sister button then.
Well, I like Miss Allaway too but I think this update doesn't hit the home run with her yet so, NO for now

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone here on discord ask what can we do to solve the problem of game crash at schoo
Sorry about my weak english

greenthingy

Jul 9, 2018
Wow, nothing on this update. The scene with the sister is kind of good, but too short and i dont know if it was done in this update or the one before. The stuff with the teacher is still nothing just more dialogue and not that much. Jeez man, im gonna have to wait almost a year to see some new meaningful content.

Reactions: Robert rivers

randomhelix

Jul 7, 2018
any guide for the main quest? just got sent to a place where everyone is fcking and mc is looking for the reason as to why everyone was fcking everyone?

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
I was able to solve this problem as follows.
downloaded version 18c, saved in front of the school door before the bug, copied the save for version 18c, started the 18c I made the pate of the message of the sister, saved I got the save and opened on the 19 all settled.
Hope this helps
can you share that 18c save file bro please :'(

edit: nvm just playing rollback and ignore even the game crash ha...

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
can someone tell me if cheats actually do something now ? last i played was around when you visit the alternate world was a new update and then it didn really seem like you could do much more with people early on by increasing their points or anything so does the cheat option do something now ?

edit: also would like to know why i cant seem to get a message from effi started new game and main missions says to wait for a message at night but nothing

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
About the best use of the cheats is being able to up your stats so you can progress on most of the storylines, things like stamina and strength are important in other world when trying to make your way back.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
About the best use of the cheats is being able to up your stats so you can progress on most of the storylines, things like stamina and strength are important in other world when trying to make your way back.
If you need to cheat stats in order to progress in the main game, that sounds like a serious failing in the game.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
News everyone.

Hey, guys.

I figured that I should inform you that I will be taking August off from working on A Town Uncovered. I'll be using this time to work on another project and re-evaluate my life and the development plan for this game. Just a mental break and a chance to try something different, nothing more, nothing less.

I didn't think I would be taking another month off this soon, so I apologize for this. I will pause the campaign on the 5th of August so you, patrons won't be billed at the start of September. Billing will start up again at the start of October.

The release dates are also pushed back a month to compensate.

What I can tell you right now for the game is that 0.20 will be the main story update, and that when I'm back from the break, I would want to have a writer or two on A Team Uncovered. If any of you are interested in this gig, contact me at geesekivn@gmail.com. You will be tasked with writing the side story dialogues for the various characters in the game.

Thanks for your support and your understanding, perverts. I honestly didn't imagine getting this far into development, it's quite mind blowing.

Randomewk

Feb 4, 2018
Can someone explain to me why all the games that incest themes immediately stopped putting it in said games?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Can someone explain to me why all the games that incest themes immediately stopped putting it in said games?
A lot of these developers primarily get their income via Patreon. However Patreon is in part owned by Paypal who has distaste for said content. Thus Patreon has been cracking down and developers have been forced to get creative in order to deal with the new rules.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Because Patreon implemented guidelines that said they won't allow games with incest themes. And since Patreon is basically the only game in town for this sort of thing, all the developers are removing incest in order to stay on it.

Reactions: Randomewk

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Most of them are funded by Patreon, and Patreon added a rule that anything that hints at incest is grounds for termination so if they wanna keep getting funded they had to remove/hide/rename/etc that kind of content

Reactions: Randomewk

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
If I understand the question right, because of Patreon, they essentially changed the moral lense with how they see these themes and forced everyone to either practically censoring their projects or face demise, is not just incest that got targeted mind you, bestiality is another one among other kinds of content you'll see being banned from the platform now.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes