Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
change log isn't saying anything about new content again.
Unfortunately this update was more dialogue heavy, there is very little sexual content. The most sexual it gets in this update is rubbing the teacher's muffin, and a kiss if you beat the toughest guy in the fight club. And the next update is supposed to be focused on the plot proper. So I guess we'll see what happens to the MC after he dove into the lake in order to avoid getting shanked.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Is the incest patch compatible with each version?
With the current version no, but there is the option to name and define the relationships with the mother and sister. When starting a new game you'll have to click other to define the relationship. You'll need to type in 'Sister' and 'Mom' for the respective characters acknowledge the disclaimer and the incest related dialogue should be restored more of less.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay. Seriously. Does any human being no how to actually access he 69 scene with the sister? I’ve read several threads and gone around the internet and I can’t find answers. I’ve dine everything I can think to do in the game.

If not can you direct me to a place where to ask to get an answer?

conscription

Apr 10, 2017
Okay. Seriously. Does any human being no how to actually access he 69 scene with the sister?
What prompts are you getting from the Cellphone?
The biggest blocker to the scene is that you need to have seen the third Camgirl stream which needs you to have played 20 Questions and then stumbled across her place of work.
Once you've seen the third stream you can find Sis watching TV with Mom during workday afternoons. But she wont answer your questions without 8 Love.

If you haven't reached 8 Love from the previous scenes there's a debug option to buy it for $100 a point - talk to her in her room when she's sat on the beanbag.

After all that, you'll go back down to the Box Fort for another heart-to-heart. As with the 20 Questions she likes honesty but also enjoys it when people take risks.

monkbeast

Jul 10, 2017
Is there any way to progress in the Android version right now? It seems like you can't progress at all because you can't enter the electronics store.

mseettea

Jan 19, 2018
How to progress with mom?. Phone says "sleep at night" but sleeping does nothing. When i try to enter her room, popups "i'll give her some privacy for now." and "you need 9 relationship points" appear. Mom relationship is 9.

Vinnyrock

Feb 8, 2018
I've always really liked this game. Sadly, with each update I become less pleased as nothing is moving forward. Tiny increments per version and it just feels a waste of time to download. I think Ill just have to hope skipping a few releases will make it worth it.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes