Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
What's the damn point in making art when it's AI generated?

This is a complete nonsense.
I understand your complaint, and respect it. But others have liked what it has produced. What doesn't work for you does work for others. If no one cared for that type of stuff, I wouldn't post it.

And that is the point.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
What's the damn point in making art when it's AI generated?

This is a complete nonsense.
half a game is graphics, and half is good gameplay. if you can get good consistent graphics with a cgi generation tool what is the difference? if we don't use newer tools then we would still be grinding up red ochre to use on cave walls!

I REALLY like the plump nude mom look, I like the nitegown mom look I like the sisters look too but she has too many clothes on... if shawdog can consistently produce those kind of results I say KUDO's to him. if we get a large library of quality graphics my offhand comment about rebuilding "a town uncovered" into "a town recovered" might actually have merit, I haven't programmed in decades but if there is enough artwork I am willing to dedicate some time to learn ren'py. so if this sounds like a fun project to anyone into artwork if you produce enough art I commit enough hours to program it for us...

I say if anyone is interested lets focus on a single scene to see if it can be done I am not an artist I have never done cgi art I don't know what it takes, am I asking too much? the only cgi art I saw has issues with consistancy. I'm thinking the scene at the beach cabana would be a good starting point, unless someone has a better idea

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
half a game is graphics, and half is good gameplay. if you can get good consistent graphics with a cgi generation tool what is the difference? if we don't use newer tools then we would still be grinding up red ochre to use on cave walls!
OH MAN

If it's AI generated, then it's NOT art. Period.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
I don't know much about AI image generating, but wouldn't Geeseki's style be easy to replicate? It's pretty basic shapes without much shading. Hell, I'm surprised the man himself hasn't began using it. Can't someone grab a ripped CG gallery and feed it to the AI to test it out?

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I don't know much about AI image generating, but wouldn't Geeseki's style be easy to replicate? It's pretty basic shapes without much shading. Hell, I'm surprised the man himself hasn't began using it. Can't someone grab a ripped CG gallery and feed it to the AI to test it out?
actually I think either kokatsu or HS2 would work pretty easily

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
The one I use is free and I just like photorealistic, haven't tried other styles

JohnOoom

Mar 12, 2023
Guys is there any way to fix the text box mine is have black or dark grey text... And it's literally hurting my eyes now please help this fellow degenerate

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes