DEVIL@

Jun 19, 2018
HEYY.... IM GETTING THIS ERROR>>>>>>>

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\A TOWN UNCOVERED\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\A TOWN UNCOVERED\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\A TOWN UNCOVERED\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\A TOWN UNCOVERED\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "scenes/school/hallway1/day/story/camgirltext/camgirltext.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "E:\A TOWN UNCOVERED\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.19b
Wed Jul 18 23:43:45 2018

Crono_

Nov 13, 2017
HEYY.... IM GETTING THIS ERROR>>>>>>>

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\A TOWN UNCOVERED\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\A TOWN UNCOVERED\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\A TOWN UNCOVERED\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\A TOWN UNCOVERED\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "scenes/school/hallway1/day/story/camgirltext/camgirltext.rpyc", line 4, in script
File "E:\A TOWN UNCOVERED\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.19b
Wed Jul 18 23:43:45 2018
I was able to solve this problem as follows.
downloaded version 18c, saved in front of the school door before the bug, copied the save for version 18c, started the 18c I made the pate of the message of the sister, saved I got the save and opened on the 19 all settled.
Hope this helps

DEVIL@

Jun 19, 2018
I was able to solve this problem as follows.
downloaded version 18c, saved in front of the school door before the bug, copied the save for version 18c, started the 18c I made the pate of the message of the sister, saved I got the save and opened on the 19 all settled.
Hope this helps

THANKS BUDDY.....

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That surprise cuck scene was well played. I almost deleted the game but then I realized it was my fault he got cucked. Reloaded a save and made better choices. Besides the hidden ntr it's a nice game.
Edit: I stand corrected, the scene still happens even if you pick different "choices".

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
+Replaced ‘Sis’ button in the Living Room with ‘Jane’
So, here's the thing with these games that allow you to rename all the characters before you even see the default names... People rename them. I, for instance, rename every single one of them and never waste a moment of my limited time memorizing what their default name would have been, if there even is one. That means that a lot of people have no idea who 'Jane' or any other default name is until they play through the game and try to correlate gameplay to changelogs.

Just thought I'd mention, because it's been driving me crazy for a while. Now I'll even get to be all... "Who the hell is Jane?!" in the middle of playing.

Reactions: SYRE
Aug 14, 2017
So, here's the thing with these games that allow you to rename all the characters before you even see the default names... People rename them. I, for instance, rename every single one of them and never waste a moment of my limited time memorizing what their default name would have been, if there even is one. That means that a lot of people have no idea who 'Jane' or any other default name is until they play through the game and try to correlate gameplay to changelogs.

Just thought I'd mention, because it's been driving me crazy for a while. Now I'll even get to be all... "Who the hell is Jane?!" in the middle of playing.
That there's no progress on the sister route pisses me off. I'm only in this for the sister route now. There's nothing on the main story last I checked, so I stopped caring about that. Two updates and nothing but a button and the ability to set the relationship with her and the mother is is not enough.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Too bad really. The game was fun, but now we cant use saves and its a fucking bugfest ... oh well. Good thing there are a ton more games to play.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Too bad really. The game was fun, but now we cant use saves and its a fucking bugfest ... oh well. Good thing there are a ton more games to play.
Yeah I ended up cancelling my pledge after playing through the update. It was originally already delayed a week because he wasn't happy with some of the coding/amount of stuff in it so he posted that he'd release it this week. Then he posted another update saying it was delayed another 24 hours because he still wasn't satisfied with some of the stuff in it.

All in all, there was like 1 new scene that could be considered explicit, and a kiss.

Sorry but there's plenty of other devs I can throw 10$ a month at. This honestly just feels like he had no idea what to do and just pushed something out to have it out. 0.20 is supposed to be this "big" update to the main story, but at this point, I legit forgot what even happened it's been milked so much.

Just my two cents as a now former patreon of his, this update for me was just the last straw and it's time to find a new dev to support.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah I ended up cancelling my pledge after playing through the update. It was originally already delayed a week because he wasn't happy with some of the coding/amount of stuff in it so he posted that he'd release it this week. Then he posted another update saying it was delayed another 24 hours because he still wasn't satisfied with some of the stuff in it.

All in all, there was like 1 new scene that could be considered explicit, and a kiss.

Sorry but there's plenty of other devs I can throw 10$ a month at. This honestly just feels like he had no idea what to do and just pushed something out to have it out. 0.20 is supposed to be this "big" update to the main story, but at this point, I legit forgot what even happened it's been milked so much.

Just my two cents as a now former patreon of his, this update for me was just the last straw and it's time to find a new dev to support.
Damn ... well if has big plans for 2.0 he best deliver and I wish him the best. What pisses me off is the disregard for the players time. Why should we be forced to start the story from scratch? I get that changes are sometimes needed _ but if the Dev's have to change code or something and old saves are no good, then how about adding a save that starts where the last release ended? Seems like that would be an easy solution thats win-win for everyone.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Are/will any of the "datable" women not be a lady of ill repute? Maybe the ice cream clerk or the shop clerk?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes