dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ok, no i REALLY want to see effie's sex world in action. i'm in the middle of 20 question and my god, this girl, for lack of a better word, is a SLUT lol. she has had sex with more then 5 guys at the same time and that's in the normal world. damn, what a turn on this girl turned out to be. i thought the mother build up was good.

edit: yeah, i also get an error when playing the newest version with an old save.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
this girl, for lack of a better word, is a SLUT lol. she has had sex with more then 5 guys at the same time.
Just had to look that up, because that's not how I remembered it. Here's how the conversation goes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So no, she's not a slut like that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just had to look that up, because that's not how I remembered it. Here's how the conversation goes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So no, she's not a slut like that.
what, doesn't that mean she answered two questions at once?

have you slept with 5 different guys? the answer is yes.

have you slept with 5 guys at the same time? the answer is yes.

she tells you, don't answer that, because no matter what you were gonna ask, "my answer is yes". so yeah, she is slut.

side question. doing the oral competition with her. is it possible to win and make her cum? it seems like i'm the only one cumming.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
what, doesn't that mean she answered two questions at once?
have you slept with 5 different guys? the answer is yes.
have you slept with 5 guys at the same time? the answer is yes.
she tells you, don't answer that, because no matter what you were gonna ask, "my answer is yes". so yeah, she is slut.
Yes she answers two questions. She adds a question herself, "At the same time?".
Have you slept with more than 5 guys? She answers yes.
Then she answers her own question, "at the same time" -> "no it wasn't"
In your example she answers yes twice. Then what is the "no it wasn't" replying to?
Also, it wouldn't make sense for her to have slept with more than 5 guys at the same time, but still answer no to having slept with 5+ guys in her life on separate occasions.

On the other hand, if you like her being slutty, then feel free to read is as that ;)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh, i can see it you way too.

i pictured that the "no it wasn't" was to the MC about to ask. "was it good" or something lol.

now i need to know what the developers meant the viewers to take it as.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone remember how to trigger the fight club event? I stared new game of from 0.18 and I cant trigger fight club event

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
first bump into jake at school when going up the stairs. he'll say meet me after school.

at night, go the gym behind the school.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
For all those who are getting erros is normal to happen, it sucks but u need to start a new game start with v0.18 and then just do ur stuff.

Reactions: Firecrow1155

qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
Can I repeat the sister's scene in the fort?
Also I keep getting error when talking to the mom in the kitchen or at night in her room to invite her for sex.

Firecrow1155

Jul 11, 2018
error after try to go out from classroom

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Kartal\Desktop\Test\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\Kartal\Desktop\Test\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\Kartal\Desktop\Test\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\Kartal\Desktop\Test\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "scenes/school/hallway1/day/story/camgirltext/camgirltext.rpyc", line 2, in script
  File "C:\Users\Kartal\Desktop\Test\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.19b
Wed Jul 18 16:06:26 2018

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does anyone remember how to trigger the fight club event? I stared new game of from 0.18 and I cant trigger fight club event
Go upstairs at school in the morning, you will encounter Jack who will invite you to go at the fight club to beat the shit out of you. Then, go to the gym at evening/night.

DarkSouls40k

Jan 14, 2018
For all those who are getting erros is normal to happen, it sucks but u need to start a new game start with v0.18 and then just do ur stuff.
Its a pitty, this game had potential, but if developers do lenghty games where they cant assure previous saves work they just shooting themselves in the foot, another game ill ignore till there is a final version...

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Hello, please help me out, got an issue. My objective is to get lunch at the school cafeteria for Miss Alloway, but shes not there. This is at Morning and Lunch (tried both)

Crono_

Nov 13, 2017
I'm with this mistake, it happens after I leave the classroom

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scenes/school/hallway1/day/story/camgirltext/camgirltext.rpyc", line 2, in script
File "D:\GAMES\town undescovered\ATownUncovered-Alpha_019b-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.19b
Wed Jul 18 11:37:30 2018

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes