Mar 21, 2018
Does this game receive any new content anymore, is it even worth playing, because art is poor and I see people complaining 24/7 on shitty updates.
If you try playing the game every month, you're just going to be disappointed cause the creator takes one month to add 10 minutes of gameplay, which is usually just talking. Best to check every few months.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
What the fuck ? then what is new in this update ? it's like the dev has lost his passion now
from what I can tell, it is more fleshing out current content and filling in stuff (talking animation, stuff like that) which is probably what chews into the devs time. personally I think still images is enough, but some devs want their creation to be more.

conscription

Apr 10, 2017
Looks like there are a couple of hidden, but not quite finished scenes for Allaway hidden in the back of this update. Frustratingly, it looks like Geeseki explicitly pushed these back a couple of patches. It wouldn't be a problem if we weren't already on a run of small updates.

#if missallaway_path == 14: ## ACTIVATE IN 0.21
# jump lbl_allaway_date_cold_feet

You hit 14 with Miss Allaway for finishing the conversation in the Cafeteria.
It's possible to access this event using the console, and it mostly runs, though there's a bunch of art issues and a couple of typos.

Reactions: SYRE and GAB

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Well here's the problem..
Well, It be nice if the dev put that in the changelog that older saves is a no go. it'd make posts and stuff like this easier. Sine in a lot of these games old saves work just fine patch to patch. and starting over is, Meh.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
have any one have walkthrough of 20Q of the sister story ?
I'm fairly sure there isn't one. I mean, you might get her to admit certain things, but I noticed the game forced me to ask every question in the end.

conscription

Apr 10, 2017
Honestly, Geeseki's done alright by us with loss of progress between versions. You can start a New Game from the end-of-content state of all the recent patches.

Geeseki's done badly by themselves by not highlighting this fact more clearly, a menu option to "Start from Checkpoint" would get click more by someone expecting the 'New Game' to be an entirely fresh start.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So on old save i got this when i tried to click the phone on 0.19b after installingg the fan_fix incest patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i got past it by typing in console winc=1 also for mom things do missus="Mom"
so far not found anything else that broke saved games.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes