dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
just found this game on another thread that recommended a game like summertime saga.

is there any incest sex in this game yet or any sex at all?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this doesn't have yaoi does it? i see i can build up relationships with males, but i don't see any yaoi tag, genre or warnings.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
wow that was a huge disappointment again, "more text" and "0 action", lets be honest pussy rub and a kiss that aint action. I will wait until next year perhaps by then the dev starts doing some work on the action.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
the game for the last updates the only thing worth was the "sister" action, if he continues to deliver more text then stuff to do the game will start get boring and make people disinterested, this game got potential but the dev doesnt seem to care much.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
DO i need to start a new game, everytime I use the phone I get an error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 10, in execute
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 59, in execute
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 60, in execute
NameError: name 'winc' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "H:\games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "H:\games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "H:\games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "H:\games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "H:\games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "H:\games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "H:\games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "H:\games\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.19b-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 56, in execute
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 59, in execute
  File "game/hud/phone/phone.rpy", line 60, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 60, in <module>
NameError: name 'winc' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.19b
Tue Jul 17 23:07:47 2018

even to me it does, someone knows how to solve?

(sorry my english )

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
even to me it does, someone knows how to solve?

(sorry my english )
yea u have to start a new game but select start from last update and set after hitting homerun with mom, and then u need to encounter the "bully" to proceed with miss allaway story.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ok, so i just finished this other universe arc and returned home.

i wish they had a bit more orgies or at least 1 sex scene for every girl in that world. it's the world of sex and lust, but only hitomi actually gets caught having sex. kinda anti-climactic.

at least effie with her dad. it'll be the exact opposite of the real world. he beats any boy who she dates, but he is the one making love to her in that world lol.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Hello, please help me out, got an issue. My objective is to get lunch at the school cafeteria for Miss Alloway, but shes not there. This is at Morning and Lunch (tried both)

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
this doesn't have yaoi does it? i see i can build up relationships with males, but i don't see any yaoi tag, genre or warnings.
No, the game does not contain yaoi, the dev has stated that he currently has no interest in adding that to the game. As for future updates he plans to focus on the plot proper next update. So we may see more of sex world or something at the very least. Hopefully, there is more action than simply talking in the future updates regarding Miss Allaway, and the sister.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Windows:
MAC:

Haven't played it yet at all but let's hope it's a good update.

Edit:

Oh I guess the cheatcode is important too: ninetyplus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I request the moderator or staff to update the change log. It's helpful for anyone to check before downloading the game.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes