frala

Dec 29, 2017
Jesus Christ, it's fucking nothing.
Yeah, it gets less and less every update. It's a pretty fun game with good writing, but I stopped supporting it because couldn't justify paying $10 per month for about 10 minutes of actual new content, always delayed. Glad to see I won't regret it. I mean, the guy is making $6000 a month and refuses to hire anyone else.

Reactions: bethilelizabeth
Dec 14, 2017
Yeah, it gets less and less every update. It's a pretty fun game with good writing, but I stopped supporting it because couldn't justify paying $10 per month for about 10 minutes of actual new content, always delayed. Glad to see I won't regret it. I mean, the guy is making $6000 a month and refuses to hire anyone else.
If you stopped supporting him, where did you play the new version? Could you post a link?

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
Don't know what you were expecting, Geeseki has been doing this for months. One month each update and it's just 10 minutes of talking. This game is only worth checking out like every half a year.
Yeah that's pretty much what I do. I haven't played this since 0.13. Going to come back to it when 0.19 is available to see what I've been missing out on. This game really is only worth going back if you missed out on 5+ updates

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Don't know what you were expecting, Geeseki has been doing this for months. One month each update and it's just 10 minutes of talking. This game is only worth checking out like every half a year.
Even half a year is a stretch. Last version I played before 0.18 was 0.11 (so 8 months) and through all of those updates, there were only two sex scenes I hadn't seen before. Everything else was just more talking. For a game that has an alternate sex world, there sure is not a lot of sex going on.
An update of nothing but character progression could be justified, but not when it happens this much. Especially since it's not like those updates are even that meaty. They should be way longer than they are, considering it's mostly text.

Reactions: exirock

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Even half a year is a stretch. Last version I played before 0.18 was 0.11 (so 8 months) and through all of those updates, there were only two sex scenes I hadn't seen before. Everything else was just more talking. For a game that has an alternate sex world, there sure is not a lot of sex going on.
An update of nothing but character progression could be justified, but not when it happens this much. Especially since it's not like those updates are even that meaty. They should be way longer than they are, considering it's mostly text.
U are right these last updates are pretty much text after text, with 1 or 2 scenes nothing more. i hope this update got something worth the time.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes