milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
This is probably a really stupid question, but how do you delete saves? I've tried to delete them in the saves folder, and even delete all the files and redownload, but even on a fresh install my old saves are still there. I've got a bug that seems to cause dialogue to loop, so could really do with a fresh start

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
This is probably a really stupid question, but how do you delete saves? I've tried to delete them in the saves folder, and even delete all the files and redownload, but even on a fresh install my old saves are still there. I've got a bug that seems to cause dialogue to loop, so could really do with a fresh start
Well, you could just start a new game and save over the other ones. You can also hover over the save slot in the menu and hit the delete key.
But if you really want to eradicate them beyond all doubt, the true Renpy saves are stored in C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\<Game Name>

sasukeevil

May 7, 2018
Hi guys! I have a little problem here whit the game in android. I can't use any stats or skills. I'm farm them and then I can't use them
(Sorry for the bad English)

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys! I have a little problem here whit the game in android. I can't use any stats or skills. I'm farm them and then I can't use them
(Sorry for the bad English)
Hey! First off, the only mistake in your English was "I'm farm them," you could say "I farmed them and then I couldn't use them." Doing great!

Second, have you tried enabling cheats and selecting to remove the requirement for skill points? Go to your computer to activate them, the code is "staticfour" without the ""

sasukeevil

May 7, 2018
Hey! First off, the only mistake in your English was "I'm farm them," you could say "I farmed them and then I couldn't use them." Doing great!

Second, have you tried enabling cheats and selecting to remove the requirement for skill points? Go to your computer to activate them, the code is "staticfour" without the ""
Yeah i already tried that, but the issue is that I tried to increase them but the button to increase the skills does not work, no matter where you touch I can only press the button to remove the limit, so I try to do it in the traditional way

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Any more info as to how the "changes" on 18.5 work? Kinda curious about all of that.
Basically if you start a new game you have the option to define the relationship between two of the women the MC lives with. If you select the option of 'Other' you are given the ability to write in whatever relationship you so desire. So if you write 'Sister' and 'Mom' for the appropriate character then you'll get a disclaimer saying that the game and developer does not condone incest, etc. If you agree then the incest related dialogue is restored more of less. Essentially the version was made to quell the witch-hunt set forth by Patreon after the dev's page was put under review. These changes will likely remain going forward unless Patreon gets even stricter with their rules.

Reactions: Calistilaigh

Calistilaigh

Jul 5, 2018
Basically if you start a new game you have the option to define the relationship between two of the women the MC lives with. If you select the option of 'Other' you are given the ability to write in whatever relationship you so desire. So if you write 'Sister' and 'Mom' for the appropriate character then you'll get a disclaimer saying that the game and developer does not condone incest, etc. If you agree then the incest related dialogue is restored more of less. Essentially the version was made to quell the witch-hunt set forth by Patreon after the dev's page was put under review. These changes will likely remain going forward unless Patreon gets even stricter with their rules.
Alright thanks. Was wondering how much of the dialogue was going to remain intact, since it seemed like it would have to be changed a lot from what it was.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So I just played through v0.18 and MC didn't get any sex at all? Lots of tit-, hand- and blowjobs and that 69 scene. Oh and anal once in alternate universe. But there used to be sex in the game. I guess Patreon really affected this game or I missed some things underway. Still, a bit surprised.

Cybuster

Sep 28, 2017
So what did the developer choose to do with the incest route? I hope he didn't straight up abandon it.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes