Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
He should have already decided it by himself months ago.

Just my 2 cents, of course.
Aye, he should have made a decision. My only hope is that whatever decision is made that he will continue to work on the game. Rather than be like so many other devs who drop a project completely and then f*ck off for nearly half a year while still taking money from patrons.

Tomm_

Mar 18, 2018
Can anyone help me?

I download the incest patch and did exactly what i had to do according to lewdpatcher, but it still doesn't work. Is still have that Patreon shit massage when i go to mom's or sister's quests. Anyone now what i should do? (Install an other file manager, idk)

Sangera

May 21, 2017
No 69 is atm the most since he worked on the Teacher path in between, the next update should give more scenes with ther but if it is sex we dont know.

taksoe

Apr 6, 2017
I cant talk to electronic girl at the mall on android version for the find clues around town mission. Is there a way to fix this?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
All right apparently his page is back up, and has removed all content relating to incest from the game. The scenes themselves are still within the game while the dialogue and descriptions have been altered.

I've made a few changes to the page and the game.

• I've released a new version of the game (0.18.5c), and added a changelog stating the removal of incest.
  • I've modified the description on my page of any references to incest.
  • I've gone through the changelogs on both Patreon and my website to wipe any references to incest.
  • I've gone through YouTube and marked some videos that may violate the guidelines 'private'.
  • I've deleted and modified some posts that violates the guidelines as well as as many comments as I came across.
To note:

• The two female household characters will still be referred to as Missus and Jane, primarily.
  • There are multiple options to choose from for the character's role in the game.
  • Any comment or post that I see with the original 'M' or 'S' names for the two female household characters will be deleted no matter what and I may or may not reply to you via Private Message.
  • Yes, it took a ton of time to code the Patreon-safe feature in but I've had a great deal of help from MorahZamora to convert the dialogue. Their help more that halved the time needed to complete it.
  • Before you complain to me or ask me for a work around. No there is no workaround. Play the new version first and see whether you are able to deal with it.
  • If you need to contact me at all about topic-sensitive things, email and discord is the preferred method but if you really don't wanna deal with external means, Private Message is fine too, just watch what you type.
This really messed up the whole schedule for Alpha 0.19 and I've pushed it back yet again to:

• $10+ Patrons - 14th July
  • $7+ Patrons - 18th July
  • $1+, $3+, $5+ - 21st July
  • Public - 21st July (0.18.5c)
Thank you for your patience and continued support. GeeSeki, out!

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
All right apparently his page is back up, and has removed all content relating to incest from the game. The scenes themselves are still within the game while the dialogue and descriptions have been altered.

I've made a few changes to the page and the game.

• I've released a new version of the game (0.18.5c), and added a changelog stating the removal of incest.
  • I've modified the description on my page of any references to incest.
  • I've gone through the changelogs on both Patreon and my website to wipe any references to incest.
  • I've gone through YouTube and marked some videos that may violate the guidelines 'private'.
  • I've deleted and modified some posts that violates the guidelines as well as as many comments as I came across.
To note:

• The two female household characters will still be referred to as Missus and Jane, primarily.
  • There are multiple options to choose from for the character's role in the game.
  • Any comment or post that I see with the original 'M' or 'S' names for the two female household characters will be deleted no matter what and I may or may not reply to you via Private Message.
  • Yes, it took a ton of time to code the Patreon-safe feature in but I've had a great deal of help from MorahZamora to convert the dialogue. Their help more that halved the time needed to complete it.
  • Before you complain to me or ask me for a work around. No there is no workaround. Play the new version first and see whether you are able to deal with it.
  • If you need to contact me at all about topic-sensitive things, email and discord is the preferred method but if you really don't wanna deal with external means, Private Message is fine too, just watch what you type.
This really messed up the whole schedule for Alpha 0.19 and I've pushed it back yet again to:

• $10+ Patrons - 14th July
  • $7+ Patrons - 18th July
  • $1+, $3+, $5+ - 21st July
  • Public - 21st July (0.18.5c)
Thank you for your patience and continued support. GeeSeki, out!
Glad the page is back. Just make an incest patch and keep going.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Alright so after playing the new version there is the option at the beginning to define the relationship. If you choose the option of 'Other' you are given the choice to write out the relationship. So just write out 'Sister' and 'Mom' for the appropriate characters and you should get a disclaimer. Acknowledge the disclaimer and the original dialogue should play out.

whoddunit

Dec 31, 2017
N
Alright so after playing the new version there is the option at the beginning to define the relationship. If you choose the option of 'Other' you are given the choice to write out the relationship. So just write out 'Sister' and 'Mom' for the appropriate characters and you should get a disclaimer. Acknowledge the disclaimer and the original dialogue should play out.
New version's out??

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes