robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
I'm not sure if the incest mod is causing problems or something but I glitched out 5 minutes into the game. The first BJ from Effie teleported me to a 69 position with the sister and erased the map icon. So I'm guessing we shouldn't use the incest mod yeah?

abrokenman

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure if the incest mod is causing problems or something but I glitched out 5 minutes into the game. The first BJ from Effie teleported me to a 69 position with the sister and erased the map icon. So I'm guessing we shouldn't use the incest mod yeah?
I'm having the same problem, so I guess maybe that's the cause?

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
I'm having the same problem, so I guess maybe that's the cause?
Bug didn't occur on clean install, so I guess install the incest mod after finishing the first Effie BJ scene. All following BJ scenes from Effie worked properly even after installing the mod.

whoddunit

Dec 31, 2017
Is there no way of winning the bet with the sister? I mean even after "focusing on giving her the best" still ends up shooting first...

Reactions: nunchak06

blue982

Oct 6, 2017
Need help ! I am not able to learn how to lock pick from computer - it keep saying you need 6 Int even though i hav 20 Int ! Please help!

Tomm_

Mar 18, 2018
Hello,
I dont really know how to get the incest patch to work on android. Someone who can help me?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
News from the dev.

Hey guys, mainly want to address the release dates for this update.

A few things have happened in the previous week and there are some irl things I'll need to tend to in the coming week so it's best that I move the release dates by 4 days.

I figured 28 days was enough but I definitely need the 4.5 week thing going on for me to feel like the new release is worth putting out at all.

The new release dates are:

$10+ Patrons - Alpha 0.19 - 11th of July
$7+ Patrons - Alpha 0.19 - 15th of July
$1+ Patrons - Alpha 0.19 - 18th of July
Free Public - Alpha 0.18 - 18th of July

Thanks for your patience, perverts.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes