Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
which patch incest installed ? and when should I go to the date? help me explain to me
All right if you got to the front page there should be a link to Lewdpatcher, this will restore the incest related routes. Afterwards follow the instructions set on the phone.
how do you get the ice cream?
You have to wait for the MC to come home to see the father having sex with the mother on the couch. After which you'll have to wait a few days before you can talk to the mother again by clicking on the door to her bedroom. She'll begin asking you for stuff and that's when you can go get the icecream from the store.

azer0238

Mar 11, 2018
All right if you got to the front page there should be a link to Lewdpatcher, this will restore the incest related routes. Afterwards follow the instructions set on the phone.

OK so I actually installed the incest patch how to ask I followed on the phone the secondary mission but it blocks a sleep at night. how to sleep at night

YiMON

Oct 31, 2017
Can't talk with the customer service lady in Find Answers Around Town Quest :(
Any solution?? Please

SaoMunchboy

Apr 8, 2018
Is there any walkthrough out (for 0.16-0.18 cuz they are basicaly the same)
I need the answers for 20Q on Jenny

YiMON

Oct 31, 2017
I currently play on Android Version of the game with Incest patched.
When the quest "Find Answers Around Town" came up I tried to talk with every NPC from game.
Apart from other NPCs I can't even talk to the Lady from Shopping Mall. Is that a Bug or How can i pass this quest.

Reactions: khanhcustar67

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
When the quest "Find Answers Around Town" came up I tried to talk with every NPC from game.
Apart from other NPCs I can't even talk to the Lady from Shopping Mall. Is that a Bug or How can i pass this quest.
It's possibly a bug depending on the version you've got. If it's 0.18c then all I can recommend is to wait for the next version unfortunately, as I don't really use the Android version. You could contact the guy via his website. You will have to make an account there if you're not a patron but you could let him know about the bug and he should be able to fix it.

Reactions: YiMON

SaoMunchboy

Apr 8, 2018
I dont know how to help you, talk to Effie in the caffee, go to the park, to the beach, to the streets => Hitomi.
If nothing happens, dont worry, If you've finished all Side Quests thne you wont miss anything (just a bit of story that isnt finished)
Otherwise go back to a save file and do the Side Quests to get the full experience that is currently offered

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
View attachment 9067
Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are societally acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Updated: Jun 15, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: None
Version: Alpha 0.18C
Platform: Windows, Mac, Android
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

<Download>
Windows: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

thanks @bonobosick for the links

Extras:

(Updated) Password: "extramello"
Shared by @4Finger

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
many times the game gets stuck in the middle of a sex scene for example the BJ at gf house and the boob job at the lake i click skip and it just goes on and on

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I think this is the only mom-sister incest game where I prefer the sister the most (Jane) Not because she's hotter than mom , they are both actually but the way they treat each other , the mood the dialogues , sibling teasing each other makes Jane top notch , I hope the future homerun with her is also the hottest, their eating out each other is actually satisfying for now

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
how can you get the incest route to work on android? I have a Samsung galaxy s7 if it helps to narrow it down on solutions.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes