May 27, 2017
OP Updated!
Thank you @bonobosick for the links!

Windows: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Reactions: Pattitto00
Mar 11, 2018
I downloaded the newest update, and it says that there are no updates to the story or any side stories. Was I something I did, or something else?

Please Help Me, I really want to play.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
I downloaded the newest update, and it says that there are no updates to the story or any side stories. Was I something I did, or something else?

Please Help Me, I really want to play.
I've loaded my save just before the date with miss Allaway and I think there's new events.

azer0238

Mar 11, 2018
83/5000

I downloaded the new update but there is no secondary mission sa said that '' this route has been disabled due to patreon new rules please conact geeseki to discuss this matter if you wish to do so sorry for inconvinience it's utter bullshit i know '' what does it mean and how to solve if you can help me

lmaozedong

Apr 18, 2017
83/5000

I downloaded the new update but there is no secondary mission sa said that '' this route has been disabled due to patreon new rules please conact geeseki to discuss this matter if you wish to do so sorry for inconvinience it's utter bullshit i know '' what does it mean and how to solve if you can help me

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Question:
Has Geeski forgot about the A.U/sexverse ?,
there been no changes made to it in ages.
That's because he plans to update the plot proper every five installments. So, version 0.20, is when the main plot will take place again. These current updates are to flesh out the world and characters.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just curious, is it the closer update as it's nearing completion?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes