Zaliapara

Aug 12, 2017
How to open new scenes with sister? I haven't found any one and the phone says that this is the end of her side story for now. Please help someone.

bob burgers

Jan 9, 2018
So uh i downloaded the new update and i havent been able to do anything. In the phone it still says that i have done everything for miss allaway? I aslo havent seen any new scenes. Do i have to start a new game.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
So uh i downloaded the new update and i havent been able to do anything. In the phone it still says that i have done everything for miss allaway? I aslo havent seen any new scenes. Do i have to start a new game.
same here. i have the latest update but the phone objectives say everything has been completed. Have patch as well

Aug 31, 2017
How to open new scenes with sister? I haven't found any one and the phone says that this is the end of her side story for now. Please help someone.
Sup dude, I ran into the same issue also. What I ended up doing was starting a new game, and when I did there's an option that allowed me to start from a previous version, that version being 0.17, from there everyone's quest lines resets, except for mom and sis's quest lines which I was able to continue from the end of 0.17.

Since everyone else's quests reset you have to do Miss Allaway's quest from scratch kinda (for some reason I was able to skip certain parts of her quest line), same with Violette and Hitomi but there's nothing much there for those 2 anyway so it's honestly fine, also you have to redo meeting certain people n what not but again it ain't nothin to bad. If anything I'm pretty sure you can unlock the cheat mode on your phone to make things easier, I'm pretty sure it's no longer "extramello" anymore but somebody should have it somewhere in this thread.

Hope this helped, n have fun fappin

speedballz

Jul 4, 2017
Ok so is there any content? Teacher quest stops after being stuck in the school with her, mom and sis content is disabled...What is there to do?

Zaliapara

Aug 12, 2017
Sup dude, I ran into the same issue also. What I ended up doing was starting a new game, and when I did there's an option that allowed me to start from a previous version, that version being 0.17, from there everyone's quest lines resets, except for mom and sis's quest lines which I was able to continue from the end of 0.17.

Since everyone else's quests reset you have to do Miss Allaway's quest from scratch kinda (for some reason I was able to skip certain parts of her quest line), same with Violette and Hitomi but there's nothing much there for those 2 anyway so it's honestly fine, also you have to redo meeting certain people n what not but again it ain't nothin to bad. If anything I'm pretty sure you can unlock the cheat mode on your phone to make things easier, I'm pretty sure it's no longer "extramello" anymore but somebody should have it somewhere in this thread.

Hope this helped, n have fun fappin
You must start from the beginning but use Start from previous update (select 0.17)
Thanks a lot, I will try!

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
It was fun and I completed the mom story. It was fun. And since the progress bar says mom route is 100% complete (worth it, though i have more expections) i dont think theres anything left for me to play except main story but that seems like it'll finish like year.

NitroxDarks

Mar 31, 2018
So, i finished when the girl jumps like crazy and i think she stops you from going back to your universe, and then i can't continue. Any help? :(

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes