dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Question:
Has Geeski forgot about the A.U/sexverse ?,
there been no changes made to it in ages.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This update i found a good amount of bugs and sadly short update 1 new scene with sister with bugs and no talk animation and Scene with teacher that ends out of nowhere with a message. (maybe he will fix in the next few days or next update(next month)).

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
There's a bug that when mom and dad are having sex at night i cant tackle dad cause somehow i emd up being at the beach

Superk

May 21, 2017
Is there a reason that the updates don't have a changelog? That seems counter-productive to me.

pietje987

Jun 1, 2018
I have a bug with the scene that Effie gives a blowjob. It cuts automatically to a scene with your sister when going for continue or when cumming inside or out. Still love the game so far, especially the draw style.

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
I have a bug with the scene that Effie gives a blowjob. It cuts automatically to a scene with your sister when going for continue or when cumming inside or out. Still love the game so far, especially the draw style.
I have th same bug, so far I the only thing I did was to select "I should go home" otherwise you're stuck, still looking for a way to fix it

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Becuase there updates are small AF
oh so if the updates aren't big enough the uploaders don't upload bc i always wondered why that happens but i get it waste of time can't upload nothing bc it's still nothing

Reactions: Palm
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes