theguy555

Aug 20, 2017
Im stuck, after the blowjob with elffie at the start, i get 2 options continue or cum. no mater what i click it sends me into a fort with the sister where they are in a 69. then continues on from there. This is in the patched AND unpatched versions
Is this just me?

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
Im stuck, after the blowjob with elffie at the start, i get 2 options continue or cum. no mater what i click it sends me into a fort with the sister where they are in a 69. then continues on from there. This is in the patched AND unpatched versions
Is this just me?
It's also happening to me.

theguy555

Aug 20, 2017
It's also happening to me.
ALSO, have you been getting the intro?? i dont get one. I start beside the lake. No background or anything. i didnt know till later that they had just moved there
And i can see there is one according to the images on page 1

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
ALSO, have you been getting the intro?? i dont get one. I start beside the lake. No background or anything. i didnt know till later that they had just moved there
And i can see there is one according to the images on page 1
The intro worked fine for me, the only problem I had was the Effie scene.

kaso2812

Feb 12, 2018
if you pick the option to go home during the effie scene you lose one relationship point but don't get stuck

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
people complain a lot but I could bet that they loaded an old save instead of starting a new game and then selecting "continue from end of 0.17"

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
people complain a lot but I could bet that they loaded an old save instead of starting a new game and then selecting "continue from end of 0.17"
lol the people discuss about the blocked scenes of the mother and sister by the new rules of patreon that prohibit incest

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes