21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
what does this password "staticfour" do?
and where can i put it? can someone please tell me

The Surgeon

Apr 9, 2018
changelog for 18b? dont want to play it if its just bug fixes.

Not just bug fixes, but it doesn't really add much, some very minor plot advancements for the teacher and two sex scenes with Effie, which are not all that interesting tbh.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Having the same problem. After that it removes the map so you're trapped in your house forever too.
hadn't noticed the issue with the map on the PC version, but the android version doesn't have this bug. With the android version, I was able to hook up with Effie, and go home the next day as usual. Not with the PC version.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
hadn't noticed the issue with the map on the PC version, but the android version doesn't have this bug. With the android version, I was able to hook up with Effie, and go home the next day as usual. Not with the PC version.
As far i know there is no android version for 0.18 Yet.
If you downloaded from here...then its 0.17
And I'm having the same loop problem in PC version. The only way to Pass is to reject

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
As far i know there is no android version for 0.18 Yet.
If you downloaded from here...then its 0.17
And I'm having the same loop problem in PC version. The only way to Pass is to reject
Ohh gotcha.. Didn't realize I had an earlier version, and was kind of curious why someone earlier was asking for the android version.. *smacks head

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes