Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
FUCK, Really?
Yes, though Gee, has added the option of starting from prior updates so people don't have to start playing through the entire story again. That being said I'm not sure what will happen come version 0.20, as that will contain content focused on the plot proper.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Yes, though Gee, has added the option of starting from prior updates so people don't have to start playing through the entire story again. That being said I'm not sure what will happen come version 0.20, as that will contain content focused on the plot proper.
man oh man if this gets a longer story hell yeah! also would not mind for more genres. namely the impregnation? since it would fit the theme of the "other side" of things lol

KagShou

Aug 21, 2017
Something strange with this game. I played last time about few months ago and I did not have any plot continuation.
Now its 0.18c version and still no progress even after new game from 0.17a.

Why?

Share some last saves please.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
dumb question but could I ask for a walkthrough for Effie? or for the current build im not picky or in a rush lol. I hate looking through NM I figured it out lol mybad… IGNORE

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
That's because he plans to update the plot proper every five installments. So, version 0.20, is when the main plot will take place again. These current updates are to flesh out the world and characters.
Pfffffffff XDXDXD - sure, dude!

I'm playing the game since 0.12 and he didn't add anything to it... NOTHING AT ALL.

Since 0.11 he finished mom's sidestory and added just a couple of scenes to sister's. Period.

IMHO the game isn't going anywhere because the author has no idea of what to do, since he can't copy Summertime Saga anymore.

Mar 11, 2018
Should there be a verison that starts me a 0.18 though? Cause I don't have that, even though I downloaded the newest update, there is nothing that indicates it.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Pfffffffff XDXDXD - sure, dude!

I'm playing the game since 0.12 and he didn't add anything to it... NOTHING AT ALL.

Since 0.11 he finished mom's sidestory and added just a couple of scenes to sister's. Period.

IMHO the game isn't going anywhere because the author has no idea of what to do, since he can't copy Summertime Saga anymore.
Honestly, yes some of the updates have been disappointing, especially when he had to comply to Patreon's new rules. However, I think it's better to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.
Should there be a verison that starts me a 0.18 though? Cause I don't have that, even though I downloaded the newest update, there is nothing that indicates it.
Not to my knowledge. When starting a fresh game you should have the option to choose to begin from prior updates.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes