Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Front page, click the link to Lewdpatch, download the file and place it in the game folder.
Man, do you know the right answer to the 20q, I always got rejected whenever I tried to kiss her, I checked unpacked the image folder and I saw that Jane kiss him back there , I missed that scene

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Played 17b last month, now I'm on 18c and I don't see anything new. On the cell phone still says that I reached the end of the main quest and all the side story for the characters are done as well. So what exactly is new with the 18?

At the change-log for 18a says something about Miss Allaway and Jane story progression, but I'm guessing that is a typo since on the previous update I already went out (date) with Miss Allaway, is hard to believe that we would get 2 updates with new content for Miss Allaway.

Reactions: World

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
This is definitely one of the best games out there. The story ("stories") are great, the writing is excellent, art style is unique and works great.

Can't wait for updates.

Reactions: Mastershake

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
I haven't play this game a long time, How many Sex Scene are there now?
Depends on the last time you played. The last version I played before 0.18b was 0.11 something. I figured that was a lot of time that passed. But there were only like... 2 new sex scenes that I hadn't seen from before. Content definitely progresses at a crawl with this game.

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
This game seems like it's dead in the water right now. It looked great until about 6 months ago when things began to stagnate. Then the Patreon Hammer came down, and now most of the content is locked behind a patch. There's very little in terms of sex within the neutered release, and now with the Dev giving us one or two scenes a month it's gunna take years to get where it was (unless the Dev goes full time, or at least puts more time into development).

I liked this game, somewhat even more than Summertime Saga, but now it feels like a shadow of it's former self. The writing, art style, and characters are all top notch, but the Dev seems in over their head or past caring

Tbh maybe he should just reboot the game and use the assets, or go the route where he changes the scenario to be 'landlady and housemate' like other games have :/

Platuni

Jun 2, 2018
Guys. I have tried to do the cheat code to enable phone cheats but it won't work. I have tried extramello but it says wrong code. I have also searched this thread and tried other codes that were mentioned.

I know this question probably gets asked a lot but I can't get it to work.

EDIT: Please ignore this post! I'm dumb. I got it working.

Code: Staticfour.

Zett

May 20, 2017
I'm stuck at "You should be receiving a text from Effie in your bedroom sometimes" - Playing without cheats. Any advice?

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
can't continue moms or sisters route because of bug. got 12 intelligence points, still can't fix moms laptop (wich need 3) or learn lockpick skill (wich need 6).
ps. or maybe there is no bug. i just noticed that game says me that i "hold" them. i need to spend them or what? if so, how then?

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
can't continue moms or sisters route because of bug. got 12 intelligence points, still can't fix moms laptop (wich need 3) or learn lockpick skill (wich need 6).
ps. or maybe there is no bug. i just noticed that game says me that i "hold" them. i need to spend them or what? if so, how then?
Did you purchase the anti-virus from the store for the mom's computer? As for the sister the skill to lockpick you should be able to access from the computer. If that doesn't work I would recommend redownloading the game and starting with a fresh save and choosing to start from a prior update.

Kalamity

Apr 8, 2018
How do you know if you did the lewdpatch right? I put it in the file instructed and yet it still says the mom and sis paths are patched. I'm on android and I did not extract the zip as it did not mention to do so in the instructions.

azer0238

Mar 11, 2018
after dinner with the mother there is an incest scene but after her in side story is write the story with the mother and finished and so there is more history with the mother then so?

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Guys. I have tried to do the cheat code to enable phone cheats but it won't work. I have tried extramello but it says wrong code. I have also searched this thread and tried other codes that were mentioned.

I know this question probably gets asked a lot but I can't get it to work.

EDIT: Please ignore this post! I'm dumb. I got it working.

Code: Staticfour.
I'm having the same problem. How'd you get it to work?

EDIT: I am also dumb. Got it to work haha

staticfour

Reactions: Platuni

abrokenman

Oct 26, 2017
Ey yo I just started the game and no matter what option i click for the blowjob scene with effie in the beginning it transfers to a 69 scene with the sister character. Is this bug prevalent in just the most recent version of the game?

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Hey this is urgent I'm playing version v0.18c on android and when I get to the part where people are having sex everywhere,I got stuck.I've seen gameplay on YouTube and it seems I'm missing the store in the mall, but for me the box for the store is gone, meaning I can't get in. Any solutions? Thanks in advance

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes