21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Can someone put up a list how many h scene is there in this game until now?(with some context such as 2 bj scene with mom like that)

D

Deleted member 482284

How do i click the store clerk when i want to find new answers in town. I cant seem to click. Im on android

Reactions: Eixel1001
Jun 29, 2018
Can someone help me?

After Effie texted me to go to the lake i went into this portal. Next scene is the titfuck then the nurse. I got to the part where i have to "find answers" but i can't find any? I kept going back to the mom but MC just keeps asking if he's adopted. Can anyone help me please?

Ghostyra

May 23, 2018
Can someone help me?

After Effie texted me to go to the lake i went into this portal. Next scene is the titfuck then the nurse. I got to the part where i have to "find answers" but i can't find any? I kept going back to the mom but MC just keeps asking if he's adopted. Can anyone help me please?
You have to go all over the place. the beach, mall, cafe etc. and then finally home. just hit all the main places and you should get past it eventually.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
i just entered to see any update, got that

This page is under review.

banner on my face. hope it gets sorted out quickly "/
As nopper mentioned, he did send a message to all his patrons, asking if he should: A) continue the game by removing the mother and sister stories entirely. B) Change the dialogue to where the mother and sister are landlord and roommate respectively, and give the player the option to define the relationship like how we name the sister at the beginning. Or option C) he removes the game from patreon entirely and works on it offsite meaning it wouldn't need a patch and produces another game as a means to maintain income. He stated the workload would be split 50/50, though I'm skeptical on that front.

Reactions: BaalBla

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
As nopper mentioned, he did send a message to all his patrons, asking if he should: A) continue the game by removing the mother and sister stories entirely. B) Change the dialogue to where the mother and sister are landlord and roommate respectively, and give the player the option to define the relationship like how we name the sister at the beginning. Or option C) he removes the game from patreon entirely and works on it offsite meaning it wouldn't need a patch and produces another game as a means to maintain income. He stated the workload would be split 50/50, though I'm skeptical on that front.
He should have already decided it by himself months ago.

Just my 2 cents, of course.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes