LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
loving the whole game, I hope after you progress with each girl stories, You won't see them anymore on the tents of the nude beach giving random strangers bjs on the glory holes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I finished all the stories except the beach
I have no idea how to finish that.
It a very interesting dramatic romantic horror story that will keep you in suspense.
Asuming you dont get lost in the quests.
When is the next version?

tomhaotom

Feb 16, 2019
What is it mean when it say "Wait for later in a month?" is that mean that i have to sleep over and over again for 30 times?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
dude what the hell, half of the damn game is not even finished? if the game is incomplete why upload the thing
If you want to know more about the next version become a patron and chat directly with the dev. I mean thats the way its been done since last century.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
What is it mean when it say "Wait for later in a month?" is that mean that i have to sleep over and over again for 30 times?
You have a calendar in your room that shows you what the current date is. To "wait later in the month" means that you are in the first two weeks of the month, and that the event can trigger in the third or fourth week.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
For I think about update that took...I think it was a few months? the story update is relatively small but I see there were other updates fixed and added content so not as bad.

I would wonder why, if he’s taking his time, he would release the game with assets not finished...but this is alpha. If it isn’t fixed in beta or something this makes no sense.

Over all this seems to actually be a good update which hasn’t happened in awhile for his game

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You have a calendar in your room that shows you what the current date is. To "wait later in the month" means that you are in the first two weeks of the month, and that the event can trigger in the third or fourth week.
Thats what I did and kept an eye on the phone quest too

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
Please anyone who could post a guide... Guide for unlock scene with points detail in contact...
I play the game but i miss several scene and getting past it

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i remember he said he's going to implement gallery system. lul, and that was many versions ago.

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
there is an update (0.24c) a couple pages back that should fix that issue, just downloaded it myself
Thanks you, do you know anything thing about Jaiden. İ cant see jaiden in characters button ( v 24). Jaiden is girl who we talking at gym in mornings

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes