Mar 26, 2018
Well I haven't played this game in well over a year and absolutely loved it, loved the art style and the characters. My only concern was with the sexworld and really hoped that it wouldn't have any bleed over into the realworld and could just be ignored (if not scrapped entirely). Unfortunately from looking at the recent comments it would seem that the game has developed in a manner that I will no longer enjoy. I'll still be keeping an eye on it but unless things change, I most likely won't be coming back to it.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I can't go to the living room and the basement. because of the scene with the mom and jane. so I cant progress jane storyline, help

Reactions: Anon_3351

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
where is the fight club? also main story always says explore the town and school and meet new people but I think I meet everyone I can meet but main story doesn't progress it keeps saying the same thing

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
where is the fight club? also main story always says explore the town and school and meet new people but I think I meet everyone I can meet but main story doesn't progress it keeps saying the same thing
fight club is at night in the school gym.

fowlplay

Nov 12, 2017
Hey folks,

I'm using 30c and I've encountered the same issue everyone is reporting regarding M&S in the living room which prevents progress.

I then applied the bugfix linked in the OP (put in the game folder, as instructed), but this caused the game to break entirely and refuse to launch -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm assuming either 1) I did something wrong or 2) the bugfix applies to an earlier version (30a/b) and I need to wait.

Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

EDIT:

I've now identified that the cause of this issue is using UnREN-v0.9-dev.

I'm not a coder and I have no clue how or why, but avoiding using the unren option to enable console will fix this (provided you're also using the bugfix, obviously).

Logan3000x serb gibberflabberbubu mortimer hxh EndWRX (just tagging some people who might have had the same issue according to comments)

Last edited:
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
is there any way that we can bypass that scene or lock it for the time while we complete the jane storyline?

yeah, I used the cheat mod. I hope there is a way to jump that scene tho because I am not restarting from the beginning again.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Jane invited me to night club but when I click the door it says 'I don't know anybody who goes there, I'll leave it just now'

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
MC X Jane only ?
Yes. At least two scenes. One after she turned of the camera after he last cam show, one wherein the both of them go to the beach.

Hey I invited jane to the fortroom but every night I can't go in the living room. It always says 'I'll leave them be for tonight?' is this a bug? How can I solve this? I literally cannot go into livingroom at nights
There are some non-obvious people you can meet:
Effi’s dad and BJ’s guardians at various times at their houses.
Barkeeper at nightclub
Guy in male bathroom
Luna (2nd floor morning, class afternoon)
Tech guy (steps of school, beach at night)
Sports girl (Gym morning)
Brock (Only after visiting fight club, at the cafe)
3 girls in girl’s bathroom (also a hidden weekly scene on Friday or Thursday with Meghan)

For the other thing, either use the patch

Jane invited me to night club but when I click the door it says 'I don't know anybody who goes there, I'll leave it just now'
You are missing the club girl. Found in front of the school lockers directly across the classroom in the afternoon. Probably also the character you are missing for the main story progression.

I can't go to the living room and the basement. because of the scene with the mom and jane. so I cant progress jane storyline, help
yeah, I used the cheat mod. I hope there is a way to jump that scene tho because I am not restarting from the beginning again.
I’m honestly not sure what the point of the cheat mod is. Typing in the one word seems much easier and faster to me than downloading and unpacking yet another file.

Anyway, unless the cheat mod corrupts your files you should be able to just reinstall the game (or download the vanilla game a second time). Renpy games share save files across multiple installations of the same game.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Hey folks,

I'm using 30c and I've encountered the same issue everyone is reporting regarding M&S in the living room which prevents progress.

I then applied the bugfix linked in the OP (put in the game folder, as instructed), but this caused the game to break entirely and refuse to launch -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm assuming either 1) I did something wrong or 2) the bugfix applies to an earlier version (30a/b) and I need to wait.

Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

EDIT:

I'm not a coder and I have no clue how or why, but avoiding using the unren option to enable console will fix this (provided you're also using the bugfix, obviously).

Logan3000x serb gibberflabberbubu mortimer hxh EndWRX (just tagging some people who might have had the same issue according to comments)
Yes, the bugfix was made for 0.30a
It isn't supposed to be used on later versions because it might cause unexpected errors.

Besides the one you mention on the traceback. That one happens because the game sees the same files in two different locations.
So it would seem that you installled the patch incorrectly.

It doesn't seem to really be any issues around here, besides one of them that existed before.

The "I'll leave them be" thing.
The game expects you to be able to go to sleep then go out to the hallway to progress on the mom&sis route the next morning.
If you simply can't do it because of the sister's story giving you a softlock, then just go to the computer, time travel, and advance the mom&sis route by one.
You will only miss some minor dialogue that's not really important.

If any more bugs appear on 0.30c I'll try to make a new patch. But in the meantime I might check what changed from a to c. Perhaps some of the code I patched is still usable.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
If you haven't even found the fight club, then you haven't met everyone....

Go to the gymnasium at night, the fight club is there.

Jul 15, 2020
what does the game mean when it says buy your janes love in her bedroom? Is it talkin about the stream on Wednesday because whenever I try to view it. it says I've either missed it or she decided no to stream today...

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
So i cant go into the basement to continue Jane quest due to a bug preventing me from entering the living room. What should i do?

Edit: Used computer to skip a mom & sis chapter and that fixed it it seems

Last edited:

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
hrmmm am I crazy or does something seem off about the mom and sis during their shared content?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes