exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
My good people the bugs are extra content at this point :ROFLMAO:, jokes aside now,
its been years that the game has constant bugs and quite a few gamebreaking ones and he hasnt fix anything cause he doesnt know how to fix them (or if he has coder its on that person), we had several times art being postnoted when he had enough time to produce them and he failed alot of the times, his game is in need of a tech update urgently but with people who know how to fix these problems.

dozo2022

Aug 14, 2022
I can't fucking dance mate.. and I'm not talking about IRL, which is also true, but I can't dance in the game which I believe is a bug! :( Please someone teach this boy ta dance!

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Random question but does this look like it will wrap up soon? Haven't played since around version 0.30, got tired of starting over all the time and just going to wait until it's complete.
Dev plans to complete it within this year. I say, it will likely take another year to actually complete/fix it until it actually feels like a complete game.
and he hasnt fix anything cause he doesnt know how to fix them
Point of order: A whole ton of bugs were fixed recently. In fact, v0.42c was basically bug free from what I recall…

However, several bugs seem to have been re-added to this version, as well as a few new bugs.
Can't buy HD Camera , I get error screan .
Someone fixed it recently. Check the previous page of comments.
I can't fucking dance mate.. and I'm not talking about IRL, which is also true, but I can't dance in the game which I believe is a bug! :( Please someone teach this boy ta dance!
Same here. It was broken a few version ago.Then it was fixed the last two version. Now it is broken again.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
There really should be a "promiscuous" tag to differentiate it, both for mild haters and lovers of the cuckold genre.
I'm just wondering why this even has the netorare tag, I don't seem to recall there being any netorare when I played this or is it because there might be some background chars getting it on and people getting butthurt because they see someone else other then MC getting it on?
But ya I agree the tags really need to be made clear it's a mess out there .:KEK:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
There really should be a "promiscuous" tag to differentiate it, both for mild haters and lovers of the cuckold genre.
There’s the rarely used "swinging" tag, but that only fits some very specific types of promiscuity.
it changed mc name to player mid game why
That bug is still there? There should be a fix somewhere in the bug list, I’m pretty sure.(See the signature.)
I'm just wondering why this even has the netorare tag, I don't seem to recall there being any netorare when I played this or is it because there might be some background chars getting it on and people getting butthurt because they see someone else other then MC getting it on?
But ya I agree the tags really need to be made clear it's a mess out there .:KEK:
No one knows why it was added. There was controversy about it not being tagged for years. One day it suddenly changed. I wouldn’t be surprised if another mod would remove it again if someone asks.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Alright, I am back here. Another update, another progress hindering dumbo developer oversight, that can be fixed in 2 lines and 10 characters exactly, hiding unfinished content, with missing assets... Yes we have been here before, but this time there are actually 2 Hitomi Sex scenes and some wholesome stuff (we can only read cuz missing assets, but whatev), rejoice.

Problem: When trying to buy the camera, the code checks for and wants to give you a 'hdcamera', which doesnt exist. It's called 'hdvideocamera'. Yes, adding 'video' twice fixed the code, told ya: literally 10 characters in 2 lines ;D

What you need to do: Download the game folder. Delete the 'archive.rpa' in your game folder. Merge game folders, aka copy the contents of the downloaded folder into your game folder. You're done.

Happy Fapping and see u next fuckup called update.
Thanks for the fix, but the background is missing
Screenshot 2023-02-15 165723.png
and at the night club
Screenshot 2023-02-15 170040.png

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes