RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Shouldn't the NTR tag be removed from this game? Looking at the guide it seem there used to be only one scene in the past that got removed instantly due to backslash and that is it?
Is there really a ntr scene?
The mods declared that there was no NTR in the game for years, then someone added the NTR tag last year. Nothing more is known. Feel free to message them for clarification.
Well.. So it was a scam.. (it stole me 40$ for it)
Added to the list.
just wonderig used the hdcamera bug fix, but at hitomis place only had black background? lack of finsihing?
The art wasn’t added yet.
Do you go back to the sex world yet?
Nope, and no sign of this happening in the next updates either.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
There is any consequence of being a snitch (or not) to the trio for the photo?
Mostly of the questions from this game have little to none but some will get you some extra scenes or some points, along with req stats I think we need a wt..

Btw: How come the mc don't ask directly the father what is going on? From his information it should be the first guy to ask since he came from the other world, fking werid..

Last edited:

Fittguyy

Mar 1, 2023
View attachment 9067

Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are socially acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Thread Updated: 2023-02-13
Release Date: 2023-02-13
Developer: GeeSeki
Censored: No
Version: 0.44 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

Developer Note:

Save files after the "office minigames" do not work.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (0.18c): MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: GUIDE - Cheat Enabler - Linux - Guide to Jane Questions -
Portuguese translation

lmaozedong thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
Cannot enable cheats

Jan 13, 2019
The mods declared that there was no NTR in the game for years, then someone added the NTR tag last year. Nothing more is known. Feel free to message them for clarification.

Added to the list.

The art wasn’t added yet.

Nope, and no sign of this happening in the next updates either.
I despise the retards who continue to give this scam artist money

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
There is any consequence of being a snitch (or not) to the trio for the photo?
Afaik, no.
Btw: How come the mc don't ask directly the father what is going on? From his information it should be the first guy to ask since he came from the other world, fking werid..
Based on a comment by one of the devs, the sex world incursion is supposed to be pushed back farther. I assume, the MC is not supposed to know about the alternate world at that point, and the aggressive!father is not someone the MC wants to talk to at all.
Mostly of the questions from this game have little to none but some will get you some extra scenes or some points, along with req stats I think we need a wt..
There is a scene guide for alternative scenes somewhere in one of the two repositories linked in my signature. I haven’t updated that in a while, but it used to be pretty complete, I think. Doesn’t include the various movie dates, some of which are broken. Does not include the repeatable scenes from the last 5 updates or so.
i get a hint on the in game phone to meet Eloise at her office. who is she and how do i meet her?
Boss of the company. Take the elevator to her floor. Or maybe her sister, the principal?
Can we please get a updated android port
The unofficial port is up-to-date and has been for nearly a month: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-44-alpha-geeseki.1433/post-3149285

sempak_11

Sep 28, 2022
Alright, I am back here. Another update, another progress hindering dumbo developer oversight, that can be fixed in 2 lines and 10 characters exactly, hiding unfinished content, with missing assets... Yes we have been here before, but this time there are actually 2 Hitomi Sex scenes and some wholesome stuff (we can only read cuz missing assets, but whatev), rejoice.

Problem: When trying to buy the camera, the code checks for and wants to give you a 'hdcamera', which doesnt exist. It's called 'hdvideocamera'. Yes, adding 'video' twice fixed the code, told ya: literally 10 characters in 2 lines ;D

What you need to do: Download the game folder. Delete the 'archive.rpa' in your game folder. Merge game folders, aka copy the contents of the downloaded folder into your game folder. You're done.

Happy Fapping and see u next fuckup called update.
I deleted the "archive.rpa" and copy the contents of the files that you gave, but the game doesn't load, instead this error message pop out
1679944659907.png

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes