BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I think I broke my game. I came into the living room and Jane fell asleep on "Landlady"'s lap.
MC leaves the room and when you try to go back in he says "I should leave them alone."
But he says that every night now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think I broke my game. I came into the living room and Jane fell asleep on "Landlady"'s lap.
MC leaves the room and when you try to go back in he says "I should leave them alone."
But he says that every night now.
That was the bug that lot of people including me got, and look like you can't do anything but had to skip some Jane's story quest if you want to continue her other quest

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
School gym in the evening, damnit. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This game's not for you, pal.
I've done the Gym stuff but the tip still says the same thing "Look around town for Answers"

EDIT

Also "SIDE STORY" - Head to the 2nd floor of the university on a weekday morning"

Any day I go in the morning does nothing on 2nd floor.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I used the skip function on the computer to skip to the next chapter in the M+D story and that let me continue with the rest of the game.

The M+D content was a letdown. A bunch of unfinished art and one boring scene with art.
The breakfast scene was good though.

Jul 15, 2020
Im still stuck at temporary: but your janes love in her bedroom. The only thing i could think of was watch the stream but whenever i try all i get is ive missed it or she is not streaming. Does anybody know how to progress past this? Im also at the point in the main story where it says look around town for answers

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
So, i tried to find a way to progress because i can't find all the contacts for the main story, could you please change the "guide" part of the OP post to something more a bit suiting since it answers things that dont actually guide you in the game other than to gain affection points.
Thanks.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
So, i tried to find a way to progress because i can't find all the contacts for the main story, could you please change the "guide" part of the OP post to something more a bit suiting since it answers things that dont actually guide you in the game other than to gain affection points.
Thanks.
Go back a few pages and many people have listed where to find them.

Reactions: wytekki

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I did but still the "Guide" part of it doesn't really fit for the post, id say it's more like a "Tips" section, just a bit misleading.
There are 2-3 posts where people list where each character is found. I know because one of the responses was to me asking.

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
A charming & engrossing game. Really dig the Mom content of all things.

I think I've completed most of the quests, but I'm stuck on Jane's quest -- Chapter 16, where the MC has to meet Jane in the basement. I get "cockblocked" by ghosts in the living room. And when I do the Timetravel skip to the next chapter, I can't progress from there as the map has suddenly become inaccessible. Any tips for those who've maybe encountered this before?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
As was mentioned frequently the last few pages: If you play 30a, use the patch linked in the OP. If you play 30c, you’ll have to use the timetravel option on the computer to skip at least one step of the momxsis route (you won’t miss much).

ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
A charming & engrossing game. Really dig the Mom content of all things.

I think I've completed most of the quests, but I'm stuck on Jane's quest -- Chapter 16, where the MC has to meet Jane in the basement. I get "cockblocked" by ghosts in the living room. And when I do the Timetravel skip to the next chapter, I can't progress from there as the map has suddenly become inaccessible. Any tips for those who've maybe encountered this before?
If you skip and can't open your map in the house just try ever room at any time of the day.

holajay

Mar 18, 2019
Forgive me if this has been asked, but is there a list of where to find all of the contacts in town? I'm stuck on the main quest objective "find everyone in town" and i've looked, but for the life of me I just can't find all of the people. I've also tried skipping that objective, but then I run into a bug where I'm stuck in the "horny world" but can only go to the school with no way of progressing further.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Bug Warning: Multiple serious bugs are present.

v0.48a: Zerodead has made a bugfix for various bugs, including some in the Hitomi route. Check out the dedicated bug list.
v0.46a: New main story broken. Going to the sex world does not actually take you to the sex world, making it impossible to trigger the events which are supposed to happen in sex world. EDIT: Still an issue in v0.47, at least in the "sacrifice yourself" route.

Dedicated list of bugs and related items: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-42a-geeseki.1433/post-9116956

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following is basically a repository of all the miscellaneous information I think people might be interested in before, while, or after playing the game as well as any random tidbit I feel like. It’s an FAQ/Guide/Partial Walkthrough/t… If you want me to add anything, just @ me:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index:
1) Before Playing: Cheat Codes, General Info, Tips, Is there NTR?
2) The Main Story: Meeting Every Character (twice)
3) Help with various routes (Lashley, Hitomi, Allaway, Effie, Jane)
4) Mrs Smith’s route (Fixing Mom’s Computer, Meeting Mom Every Afternoon)
5) The Mom x Sis route
6) I’m stuck on a route/Gamebreaking issues/Bugs (
Now its own dedicated post.)
7) Unlocking the gallery. (VR headset)
8) (partial) Scene Guide: Repeatable, Optional, Variable, Deleted, Floating…
9) How do gifts work? Which gift for which character?

1) General Information and More: Does this Game have NTR?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Don’t shy away from the cheat code. There is a lot of grind in the game. It does space out the other content in a positive way, but it can easily be skipped if you are in a hurry. If you cheat, you may need to pass time by sleeping through several days between segments, though,

- Scenes are typically added without complete art first, which is then added over the next few updates. Seeing incomplete assets means a route it nearly over. Also, sex scenes are often added before the story reaches that far and can just be triggered whenever you want.

2) The Main Story: Meeting Every Character (twice)

1) Meet everyone in this list. Your main story goal should change after you have done this.
2) Wait some days. At some point, you should get a text message if it is night and you try to sleep in your bed. Does not work if you go to sleep before night or if you spend the night somewhere other than your bed.
3) There is currently no way to visit the sex world a second time.
4) After returning from the sex world, you need to talk to everyone again.
5) The main story currently ends shortly after returning to the sex world a second time.

BUG: After returning, the "Go to the dining room for dinner" hint appears prematurely. Before doing that you still need to talk to people. In my case it was:

Violetta (beach)
Effie (cafe)
buff girl (school entrance)
Luna (classroom)
Edward (school entrance)
Then I went to class and finally got the message that I have "enough info" and should return home.

3) Help with various routes (Lashley, Hitomi, Allaway, Effie, Jane)

4) Mrs Smith’s route (Fixing Mom’s Computer, Meeting Mom Every Afternoon)

5) The Mom x Sis route

The route has been broken so long that I’ve just extracted the hints and requirements which the phone is supposed to tell you. It has been broken for the last 8 versions by now (v0.30 till v0.37). Update: Still unreliable as of v0.47. The dev has long since stopped attempting fixes for the route.

First number is the Mom&Sis chapter. Mom/Sis numbers denote the minimum of how far along you need to be on their routes. Dates are either the precise date of the month it triggers or the minimum date of the month it needs to be. Not sure.

You can check the date on the calendar in the MC’s room.
You can check your current chapter on the computer in the MC’s room.

The start of the route may be broken. If it doesn’t start automatically, you may need to manually set it to 1 manually using the PC in John’s room.

0: (Not defined)
1: "Check out the living room at night on Friday" Requirements: Mom 1, Sis 5
2: "Head to bed."
2.5: "Head out into the Hallway"
3: "Head to your parents room at night" Requirements: Mom 3, Sis: 11
4: "Head out into the Hallway the next day"
5: "Head to the bathroom" Requirements: Mom 17.5, Sis: 18, Time: Date 12 (of the month)
6: "Head to bed at Night"
7: "Wake up in the morning"
7: "Head to your bedroom at night" (Yes, 7 appears twice)
8: "Go down to the kitchen for breakfast" Requirements: Mom 22, Sis 22, Date 18 (May mean after day 18? I triggered it on day 19)
9: "See what's up in the basement" Requirements: Mom 24, Sis 34
9.1: "Leave the basement"
10: "Go to your bedroom in the evening"
11: "Go to sleep" Reqirement: Wednesday
12: "Head out into the Hallway"
13: "Join the girls in Mom's bedroom at night"
Anything else: "This is the end of this story line. Thank you for enjoy them!"

6) I’m stuck on a route: Known Bugs and Gamebreaking issues

There is now a dedicated post for this: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-42a-geeseki.1433/post-9116956

Some of the routes require waiting a few days even if they don’t say so.
Sometimes, the times mentioned in the hint are imprecise. For example, the hint may say "on a weekday", but the event only triggers on one specific day.

Old bugs may still appear in later versions.

7) How to unlock the gallery.

8) (partial) Scene Guide: Repeatable, Optional, Variable, Deleted, Floating…

This is a very rough work in progress.

Deleted scenes:
- Hitomi used to have a ~3 step route back around v0.22-v0.24. It’s just a few bits of dialogue, you can read it here.
- Allaway’s route used to contain explicit reference to giving Jack blowjobs due to the blackmail for a few days, as far as I can tell. This was quickly removed due to backlash. (included in 0.23a, removed in 0.23c) You can read the dialogue here. (Includes .rpy files in case you want to mod it back into the game.)

9) How do gifts work? Which gift for which character?

Gifts increase your relationship with a character. It took 3 gifts to gain 1 point when I tried it.

Edit: As of v0.41, Gifts seem to be broken.

1) Buy gifts in the mall.
2) Go to character you want to give it to.
3) In your inventory, click on the item you want to give them. (It should then be "selected".)
4) Click on the character to talk to them, there should be a new option to hand over the item.

I didn’t work out any other combos so far. If you want to know more, try it yourself and send me your results. I’ll add them to the list.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What is all this talk about Sexworld?
The alternate reality world that MC get himself into while tried to rescue some girl (which turn out to be a trap), where everyone was horny as fuck and having sex everywhere and treat it as the norms

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
The alternate reality world that MC get himself into while tried to rescue some girl (which turn out to be a trap), where everyone was horny as fuck and having sex everywhere and treat it as the norms
Is that fanfic? I haven't encountered anything like that in the game.

Reactions: leetboy

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is that fanfic? I haven't encountered anything like that in the game.
No! It was 1 of the main quest after you done all the quest and lot of side quest, after that the main quest would say something like (Wait for at the end of the month" and in 1 night MC phone would receving email by the "ghost girl" tell him to go to the park. You need to choose to go there to trigger the quest

Reactions: BiggySmall
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes