RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
It says Android (0.18c) is it the latest version or the version in the brackets...
That is when the last official version came out. Wills747 has been keeping an Android port up-to-date since 2020. However, the mods refuse to keep his post linked in the OP because it takes him a few days to update the port for each version. To avoid risking that for a few days someone might download a port that’s two months out of date, the mods decided to remove the link, instead linking the ~4 years old Android port.

Tl;dr: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-44-alpha-geeseki.1433/post-3149285

By the way, the newest version was released yesterday. You may want to wait the 1-2 weeks for that to arrive.

Reactions: Wills747

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
That is when the last official version came out. Wills747 has been keeping an Android port up-to-date since 2020. However, the mods refuse to keep his post linked in the OP because it takes him a few days to update the port for each version. To avoid risking that for a few days someone might download a port that’s two months out of date, the mods decided to remove the link, instead linking the ~4 years old Android port.

Tl;dr: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-44-alpha-geeseki.1433/post-3149285

By the way, the newest version was released yesterday. You may want to wait the 1-2 weeks for that to arrive.
I honestly don't mind if my ports are not on the front page, or that I haven't got a modder handle etc. There's serval that have avoided take down notices that way too lol.
People can follow me here or on discord if they want to know when I've got a port out.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Almost one and a half weeks later, and no one delivers as of yet.
Official release is in ~2 days. Game is usually updated here at that point, when every Patreon tier and everyone on Steam gets access.

Speaking of, this prompted me to look at Geeseki’s profile again. Seems they have a project codenamed "sugar service VN", and recruited someone to work on a card battling system two months ago. Turns out, there’s even a thread here with the first version: https://f95zone.to/threads/sugar-service-v0-01-geeseki.141090/

Exactly same dev team as ATU, which means their time is spread across at least two games now. Recent projects by Geeseki seem to be:

Femboy: The Visual Novel (about a femboy streamer, only to include femboy characters)
Detected After Dark (Patreon version dropped, Steam version announced)
Some game with burger stacking, truck health and moving mechanics
Sugar Service VN
A Town Uncovered

With effort being spit three to five ways, and Geeseki trying to wrap up ATU within the year, I really don’t see how it could conclude in any satisfying way.

Reactions: amsousa and Ahsl

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Got hitomi quest bug (android ver), can't buy the camera for the quest to enter her house/apart or something, game went wrong everytime i tried to buy the hd camera, and "ignore" doesn't work as it ignoring but not bought the camera, is there anyway to fix this? (Hitomi timetravel isn't for her quest, but for school director instead, can't do the timetravel thing too)

scwb2

Jul 5, 2021
With effort being spit three to five ways, and Geeseki trying to wrap up ATU within the year, I really don’t see how it could conclude in any satisfying way.
This is sad. This game was always confusing, but the least it could get was a decent conclusion, it had so much potential.

Reactions: Ahsl

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Cheat Code: cheeseandmac

Alpha 0.45a - The Main Progression Update
+Spelling and grammar updates
+Main Story Progression
+Added sprite work for various main story scenes
+Added sprite work for Luna’s throwaway dialogue
+Added some triggers to some events for the time travel feature
+Added noses to MC and Jane during household dinner scene
+Added Drunk Girl character sprite
+Updated Mall stores button with final asset
+Updated Office Elevator location asset
+Updated Investigation Scene with Violette so MC is nude
+Updated MC assets when meeting Jacob behind Beach rocks
+Fixed Drunk Girl character dialogue code
+Fixed Edward not leaving scene when discussing cameras
+Fixed Main Story triggers when loading a preset save
+Removed Edward’s sprite from Office scene
-Lots of Temp CG Assets (Focusing on writing and completing the main story)

Attached is one of 29 new temp images. Pretty sure that one is supposed to be a pod-person Jane. Edit: It was not Jane.
Game currently end with a return to the sex world. No actaul sex world content.

What is the last versión for android? 0.18?
If you wait a few days, Wills747 will probably have updated the unofficial android port to the latest version.

Last edited:

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Cheat Code: cheeseandmac

Alpha 0.45a - The Main Progression Update
+Spelling and grammar updates
+Main Story Progression
+Added sprite work for various main story scenes
+Added sprite work for Luna’s throwaway dialogue
+Added some triggers to some events for the time travel feature
+Added noses to MC and Jane during household dinner scene
+Added Drunk Girl character sprite
+Updated Mall stores button with final asset
+Updated Office Elevator location asset
+Updated Investigation Scene with Violette so MC is nude
+Updated MC assets when meeting Jacob behind Beach rocks
+Fixed Drunk Girl character dialogue code
+Fixed Edward not leaving scene when discussing cameras
+Fixed Main Story triggers when loading a preset save
+Removed Edward’s sprite from Office scene
-Lots of Temp CG Assets (Focusing on writing and completing the main story)

Attached is one of 29 new temp images. Pretty sure that one is supposed to be a pod-person Jane.
Game currently end with a return to the sex world. No actaul sex world content.

If you wait a few days, Wills747 will probably have updated the unofficial android port to the latest version.
Guess gonna wait the hero to do the port work

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A Town Uncovered version 0.45a
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Cheat enable in preferences
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my questionable unofficial Android port to v0.45a

Reactions: FieneCanaria
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes