Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
It's incredible how one of the coolest aspects of this game, the sex world, is just not focused on. It even was the only thing that made it different from a Summertime Saga clone, too.
The game couldn't be more different than SS if it tried, I really don't see many similarities

Reactions: slashslayer

halluva

May 18, 2017
I don't see anything on the first page about a compressed version and don't see any mention of it in the thread search for a long time. Is that not a thing for this game anymore?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Edit: Mods edited the post with the message: "Your post in the thread Ren'Py A Town Uncovered [v0.45 Alpha] [GeeSeki] was edited. Reason: removed deleted quote(s) and related content". Not sure what changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's incredible how one of the coolest aspects of this game, the sex world, is just not focused on. It even was the only thing that made it different from a Summertime Saga clone, too.
Ive not played in years so im curious if anything has been done with the sex world
The most recent update ends within the sex world, if barely. Unless there’s a last-minute switcheroo, the next main story update will be (entirely?) within the sex world.
hope someone update android port. maybe someone like koga hehe
Already done before mods updated the thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-45-alpha-geeseki.1433/post-3149285
I think that this game is a case in point where the developer got lost with too many ideas. A shotgun approach to development doesn't work, stick to the core and build through the main timeline, then flesh out the side plots.
That’s similar to what the dev wrote themselves. New to everything dev tried to make a game, messed a lot of it up with quickly. Now the game is on a shaky foundation story-wise and code-wise, with no easy way to fix.
Hi, um, where is the warehouse? I'm not sure where it is.
Which route are you on that you need a warehouse? I don’t think there’s a warehouse location on the map.
I don't see anything on the first page about a compressed version and don't see any mention of it in the thread search for a long time. Is that not a thing for this game anymore?
I haven’t seen a compressed version for a while now. Based on the links archived in the GUIDE thingy, not since version 0.39.
I haven't played since 0.30. any new teacher scenes?
There’s a threesome scene with Effie on Saturdays. Might be more I’m forgetting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prim. and Nerro

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
The most recent update ends within the sex world, if barely. Unless there’s a last-minute switcheroo, the next mains story update will be (entirely?) within the sex world.

One of the users had/found an old version with the contentious scene. As far as I can tell, only the dialogue is slightly different. I’ve extracted the dialogue file somewhere, check the links in my signature.

Already done before mods updated the thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-45-alpha-geeseki.1433/post-3149285

That’s similar to what the dev wrote themselves. New to everything dev tried to make a game, messed a lot of it up with quickly. Now the game is on a shaky foundation story-wise and code-wise, with no easy way to fix.

Which route are you on that you need a warehouse? I don’t think there’s a warehouse location on the map.

I haven’t seen a compressed version for a while now. Based on the links archived in the GUIDE thingy, not since version 0.39.

There’s a threesome scene with Effie on Saturdays. Might be more I’m forgetting.
great work my friend. thanks

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Can't find warehouse anymore, where is it?
This will probably be active in the future...
Thanks for providing the main story hint. I found where it’s supposed to be in the main files. The confusing thing for me is how you got stuck there.

For me, when I started the heist from the safehouse (one step before you are stuck), I the following few steps automatically trigger one after another. In fact, I couldn’t even see the hints because I don’t get into the free-roaming mode where you can check your phone until several steps after the part where you are stuck. No idea what is going on there.

Here are some relevant chapters, in case you want to try skipping to one of them manually:

119: "Continue from the big heist in the office warehouse"
120: "Hide from the scientists in the office warehouse"
121: "Choose to save Effie or Sacrifice yourself

Then, there’s a branching path. The sacrifice Effie path has two h-scenes without art. The other has one.

122: "Aftermath of Letting Effie Go" (Sacrifice yourself) (Should be either at the office or at home)
130: "Wake up in your bedroom the next morning" (First one in sex world)

122.5: "Aftermath of Letting Effie Go in the Forest Safehouse" (Effie sacrifices herself)
126: "Head to the park to warp to the Sex World"

Where do you buy the suit?
Same mall store you get the other quest items from.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes