zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Even if its amateur translation, remember you gotta start somewhere and eventually you will end up translating for Indie games or same games NSFW.

Overall its a fair translation just so you know =)
there are 3 games that use my translation with official translation , 2 of them i get the game or files before launch

noobcat

Feb 12, 2020
Looking for android update imo. Btw does anyone know why i cant use the window version with JoiPlay emulator?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Looking for android update imo. Btw does anyone know why i cant use the window version with JoiPlay emulator?
you can use the windows version in join yes, but the game takes a long time to load, if the cell phone is weak, then forget it

Reactions: amsousa95

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I got annoyed with having to go through the whole "Yes, that is really the sister/mother" and naming everyone section every update. I decided to delete most of that in start_naming.rpy.

Changes:
- You can only name the MC (and are forced to type John if you want the default)
- Everyone else is set to the default, incest is enabled.
- Cheats are automatically enabled.

For me, that file is located in [ATownUncovered folder] /game/scenes/start/start_naming.rpy . Unsure how that works if you have not unpacked the game through Unren first.

I didn’t notice any bugs, but feel free to tell me if you notice any as a result of this. I’ve also attached the original file, in case you forgot to make a backup before changing it.

Last edited:

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
Holy moly the sex world, I have waited so long so long for it's return empires have fallen in the time the sex world was on hiatus.

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
Last time I played this, it was when the teacher's drug smuggling story are just bunch of sketching lmao. This game are obviously inspired by summertime saga no need to repeat that [no aunt btw]. However we rarely came across minimalist art in hgame, which is nice. Hopefully the dev won't go craycray by "improving" the art and turn it into just another hgame. Writing is great imo. Relaxing reading, humor salad [no nuts mood]. Interaction between the twin warms my heart [too much that it went incest lol]. Remind me of the good ol' gravity falls. Can't wait to see whats new.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Can't wait to see whats new.
I don’t think there’s any risk of Geeseki moving away from the minimalist art-style.

Regarding new stuff, there have been several cycles of completing old stuff, then making buggy new stuff without art, then filling in some art for old scenes…

2023 is, according to the public plan, dedicated to forcibly progressing story at the expense of everything else, until the main story is complete. The benefit is frequent new content. The MC even returned to the sex world in the most recent update. There’s also complete Principal Lashley and Hitomi routes, and a short SisterxMotherxMC route. (Mostly just the MC noticing the SisxMom scenes.)

The downside is, that art is taking a back-seat for this entire year. New content is partially sketches, partially nothing at all. I predict that much of 2024 will be required to fill in all the art. The Lashley and MomxSis routes have complete art. Hitomi has half of the art, maybe.

Last edited:

harfling

Jan 7, 2021
I don’t think there’s any risk of Geeseki moving away from the minimalist art-style.

Regarding new stuff, there have been several cycles of completing old stuff, then making buggy new stuff without art, then filling in some art for old scenes…

2023 is, according to the public plan, dedicated to forcibly progressing story at the expense of everything else, until the main story is complete. The benefit is frequent new content. The MC even returned to the sex world in the most recent update. There’s also complete Principal Lashley and Hitomi routes, and a short SisterxMotherxMC route. (Mostly just the MC noticing the SisxMom scenes.)

The downside is, that art is taking a back-seat for this entire year. New content is partially sketches, partially nothing at all. I predict that much of 2024 will be required to fill in all the art. The Lashley and MomxSis routes have complete art. Hitomi has half of the art, maybe.
ATU has been in my life long enough that I would be cross if it didn’t get a conclusion, so i’m glad that’s atleast on the horizon. Better late than never, I guess?

I feel like in a more perfect world this game would’ve already been finished. Geeseki would probably kill it at a new game & story having ATU as a learning experience.

Who knows, i’m glad to get a proper ending. Hopefully without any serious hiatus or delay

Rick 2081

Apr 16, 2023
I bought the game on steam where it states that 0.44 is the latest version, but here I can see people talking about 0.4. I am so confused.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I feel like in a more perfect world this game would’ve already been finished. Geeseki would probably kill it at a new game & story having ATU as a learning experience.
Geeseki seems to agree, based on their posts about the many errors made during early development now hinder progress, and wrongly placed plans, which are now effectively impossible to fulfill. They have also started various other progress over the last year or so:

Recent projects by Geeseki seem to be:

Femboy: The Visual Novel (about a femboy streamer, only to include femboy characters)
Detected After Dark (Patreon version dropped due to lack of interest, Steam version announced)
Some game with burger stacking, truck health and moving mechanics (Might be early ideas for Sugar Service?)
Sugar Service VN
A Town Uncovered
I bought the game on steam where it states that 0.44 is the latest version, but here I can see people talking about 0.4. I am so confused.
The game updates every two months, but only every second version is published on Steam. Currently, Steam version is v0.44 and Patreon version is 0.45. Next update can be expected as follows:

~June 4th to 10th: Early access on Patreon for v0.46.
~2 weeks later: Full release of v0.46 to both Steam and all Patreons.

On a related note, Geeseki keeps losing Patreon subscribers. They now have fewer than 600. The last time this happened was in 2017. I reiterate my surprise that the return of the sex world, which had been the most anticipated event for a long time, did not entice people to subscribe again. I guess most who were waiting for that gave up over the last 6 years.

Reactions: Ahsl

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
This game is far from finished yet Geeseki planned multiple future projects. Looks like we have another Icstor here.

Reactions: Ahsl

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
This game is far from finished yet Geeseki planned multiple future projects. Looks like we have another Icstor here.
To play devil’s advocate:

1) The recent updates had more new content than there was in ages. I totally see Geeseki reaching the end of the main story within the year at this pace, as well as another short character route, which is their stated goal. (Finishing does not include art, most of which will come afterwards. Probably take much of next year.)

2) The other projects are just early ideas (Burger game, perhaps Femboy game), already mostly abandoned (Detected After Dark), or mostly the work of a team (Sugar Service, Femboy Game). Given that the pace of development has been glacial for several years, they don’t necessarily slow down development of ATU.

Oct 6, 2018
2017?! what the hell. This game was made while I was in high school and now I finished my university and I went to army for 6 months because of our country rules (if you finish university you need to go army for 6 months or 1 year or pay money to go only 24 days) And this game is still in alpha? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: PandaGuts and Ahsl

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
v0.46 is out on Patreon for early access. Two weeks until full release, including Steam. (25th or thereabouts.)

my kids will love this game I guess see you guys in another 10 years lmao
Based on the plan, this update should conclude the main story. I doubt it does, or at least I cannot imagine how it could actually conclude anything without simply abruptly ending without resolution. It is near finished, though.

(Of course polishing into an actually feature-complete game will take another year at least…)

Reactions: Ahsl and amsousa95
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes