hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022
Hey yall, a pop up in game happened while trying to load my one and only save, saying 'this save is from another device, its harmful to have files from other devices. do you wish to continue and accept that others have made changes to this file?' i clicked no then proceed to delete said save file, im wondering if another else has encountered this pop up? my save was from 2 weeks ago and just now loading it up said that. should i be concerned or is this normal?
your balls will explode in 48 hours. Prepare.

Jul 27, 2021
Hey guys I've been playing the Violette route recently and there was so a bug for "love in the spotlight" so I just skipped it. Now the next hint is "watch the news broadcast". How do I watch it?

Stufiluficus

Apr 21, 2017
Alpha 0.51b

Alpha 0.51a - The Day 2 Camping Update
+Added Day 2 of Missus x Jane x MC Camping Story (8 chapters)
+Added Story H-Scene #1 (Naked Yoga Fucking with Missus)
+Added Story H-Scene #2 (Creekside Fucking with Jane)
+Added Story H-Scene #3 (Reverse Cowgirl with Missus)
+Added Story H-Scene #4 (Car Backseat Fucking with Jane)
+Various Bug Fixes

Alpha 0.51b - Hotfix
+Fixed Sister Lockpick Bug
+Fixed GUI for Android version
+Fixed Violette storyline
+Fixed Anatomy Book bugs
+Fixed MomxSis Boxfort H-scene bug
+Fixed Effie Couch H-scene bug
+Various minor bug fixes and quality of life improvements

Tanjim24

Apr 12, 2022
Hey yall, a pop up in game happened while trying to load my one and only save, saying 'this save is from another device, its harmful to have files from other devices. do you wish to continue and accept that others have made changes to this file?' i clicked no then proceed to delete said save file, im wondering if another else has encountered this pop up? my save was from 2 weeks ago and just now loading it up said that. should i be concerned or is this normal?
not a problem this is now the new normal for every renpy game

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
So like what's gonna happen now?
Well, I do NOT work at Patreon, but as far as I understand this, they will check the Project, find that it contains themes of Incest (which is clearly against their Guidelines) and shut the Patreon Account down.

No mo' Monies fo' yo

So the Dev can

a: Find a new Supportsite and rebuild a Fanbase with good and meaningful Updates
Press (X) for doubt

or

b: Get back to his/her Dayjob which he/she hopefully still has, otherwise this will be a fast Ticket to poverty and Homelessness.

• Hey there
Reactions: Yazen_

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Does anyone know the cheat code for this version?
"yeljacks"

Curious that the pages is under review after so many years. Seems a bit weird. Perhaps someone got so fed up with them, they reported it. Maybe focusing on an entirely optional bonus route for two updates instead of completing any of the many different junk piles spread across the game caused someone to snap?

How many routes are 90% done by now? Have the Hitomi and Effie routes been completed yet? The Lifeguard still has a handful of partial scenes, and the more recent main story updates were not fully cooked through at any point. At the speed the team has been working, it would take most of the year just to complete the main story, I fear. Not something would see them doing even with an active Patreon at this point. Without Patreon, they will probably wrap it up half-heartedly for Steam and call it quits.

Reactions: Ahsl and Rohse

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Well, I do NOT work at Patreon, but as far as I understand this, they will check his Project, find that it contains themes of Incest (which is clearly against their Guidelines) and shut his Patreon down.

No mo' Monies fo' yo

So the Dev can

a: Find a new Supportsite and rebuild a Fanbase with good and meaningful Updates
Press (X) for doubt

or

b: Get back to his/her Dayjob which he/she hopefully still has, otherwise this will be a fast Ticket to poverty and Homelessness.
Yikes.. I get that developing a game is a long process, most people especially those who aren't really passionate about it end up neglecting their progress, slow down and eventually just become a shell of their former ideas. Which leads to people losing their money and the dev losing their opportunity.

Rip tho, I never got through much in this game before. It was hella buggy. :v

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Well, I do NOT work at Patreon, but as far as I understand this, they will check the Project, find that it contains themes of Incest (which is clearly against their Guidelines) and shut the Patreon Account down.

No mo' Monies fo' yo

So the Dev can

Press (X) for doubt

or

well, he still has the option of prostitution.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
As far as I know, Geeseki started this project directly out of school. I would not be surprised if no day job has ever existed, but who knows at this point.

That was also the reason for some of the fundamental errors in making the game, I think. The developer was doing a passion project without any experience, then it got popular. Now it has been slowly dying for a few years.

The devs new project, which started from the ground up as a team effort, is still up on Patreon, though. No themes of incest there either, afaik.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes