oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
holy MOM cant wait for the next mom part fucking great !!!!!!!!! for anyone who love incest mom/son i recomend play this build really cant wait for the next update ...

px305

May 6, 2017
In the latest post he just said "I'll run a poll in a few days about story progression for 0.09." Is he really going to drop MC/Mom story and add another tease/softcore update with another character?

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Another "slow burn" game...when in actuality it took this guy a day at most to do this.
You should have seen the first release. A couple of hours, tops. You got up, woke up your sister, the game then ended.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Oh no you did not!
Did you just burst my bubble, I have you know creator patreons are gods that finish games are honest and truthful. Was laughing to hard to go further.
No abandonment rate its always my computer got fried, hard drive crashed, hand of god etc etc. So Patreons want me to start over or do a new game altogether.
I know it doesn't matter what you say because i am doing 4 new games and a rehash of the old 1 plus as a bonus to you loyal Patreons, episodes of the rehash you lucky people you.
LMAO

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes