Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
I wish the sex scenes were fleshed out a little more, they weren't very enjoyable imo. Hopefully they're just a taste of the scenes.

Last edited:

Stradivarius

Jun 15, 2017
Ignore the text from Effy about meeting her at the park so you don't jump into the lake. That transports you to the alternate dimension. After you apply for the job go back home and tell the mom that you got the job which should progress the game. Then you can go back the next day and start working.
What I mean is how do I trigger the text from Effy, because I just messed with my saves and can't get back to the lake scene.

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
What I mean is how do I trigger the text from Effy, because I just messed with my saves and can't get back to the lake scene.
The text should happen at night in your bedroom usually after you do the first part of the mothers scenes from my playthrough but since this game is really janky its hard to tell someone what they need to do

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
The text should happen at night in your bedroom usually after you do the first part of the mothers scenes from my playthrough but since this game is really janky its hard to tell someone what they need to do
I agree. You may have to start over from the beginning if you didn't save before that scene. I would share my save, but I overwrote it with a new one.

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
I don't understand this update theres no point why not just work on the next full version and incorporate the one little addition into that.

Last edited:
May 3, 2017
so well now it's more like a horror game than a low key version of summertime saga.

This game still has potential. It would be better if it is less lagging.

Fishnchipz

Jun 11, 2017
So I was checking out Geeseki's patreon page and I couldn't help but notice on the planned fetishes was one called "Adult Baby." Can anyone tell me what that exactly entails? I really hope it doesn't involve what I think it does.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes