GrumpyMonkey

Jun 13, 2017
So I was checking out Geeseki's patreon page and I couldn't help but notice on the planned fetishes was one called "Adult Baby." Can anyone tell me what that exactly entails? I really hope it doesn't involve what I think it does.
Sadly there is no secret meaning to that phrase, it is literally adults who pretend to be babies. They were diapers, behave like babies, want to be changed when they soil themselves (usually pretending/at times really do). It is the option I am hoping is removed or really minimally implemented.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Sadly there is no secret meaning to that phrase, it is literally adults who pretend to be babies. They were diapers, behave like babies, want to be changed when they soil themselves (usually pretending/at times really do). It is the option I am hoping is removed or really minimally implemented.
I wonder if in this case it refers to the mom wanting to breastfeed her son. I could see them applying it there on a technicality.

GrumpyMonkey

Jun 13, 2017
I wonder if in this case it refers to the mom wanting to breastfeed her son. I could see them applying it there on a technicality.
I hope you are right but given that breastfeeding is listed as a separate fetish among the ones planned, I don't think that will be the case. Hopefully you are right in that its done on a technicality, that being that its his mom treating him like a baby but not actually going full on adult baby role play.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Decompiled scripts following cheats work

skill_cha = 20
skill_int = 20
skill_luc = 20
skill_str = 20
skill_sta = 20

inventory.money = 9999

just started playing so haved messed around with relationship values. Scripts indicate it should be something along the line of mum_points, dad_points, etc.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
0.09 Alpha is out as of July 5th. We're gonna have to wait until someone generous gets their hands on it and share it with us.

Reactions: if95

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Please use at least 2-3 Downloads link's. My self can't use MEGA. Thanks......

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
0.09 Alpha is out as of July 5th. We're gonna have to wait until someone generous gets their hands on it and share it with us.
.09 Alpha is NOT out yet, The post on GeeSeki's page was to update the patrons of his progress on the game for the .09 release. :D CHEERS

Reactions: nooi_c

El09

Apr 15, 2017
any walkthrough?, just wondering because the game said "end of mom's side story for now" after the bonding in the living room, is there a main story currently or is that it?

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
any walkthrough?, just wondering because the game said "end of mom's side story for now" after the bonding in the living room, is there a main story currently or is that it?
its not necessary since for now there's not much to do

Moms story starts when you get home at night and mom is watching TV ( after choosing to stay with her for a while, whatever action you take wont affect anything) Later she ask you to fix her Laptop (you need 2 intelligence) after that you meet her again during the night (the choices are really obvious) you suck on her tits or something and that's it

missing the events is almost impossible

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Go to the beach couples days in a row and check all the changing rooms. Then one niggt Heffie will text you to met her in the park. Then the story progresses a little bit more from there.

also, increase your stats by either cheat or park (stam), bar (char), school (int) and gym (str).

zocx

May 2, 2017
When will the game come out today? Will the game be updated on this forum too with the new version 0.9?

freezstyle

Aug 10, 2016
When will the game come out today? Will the game be updated on this forum too with the new version 0.9?

Sooner or later, here it will be also updated
(usually rather in a contemporary way)

... till then
patience you must have my young padawan ;)

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes