ashw

Mar 13, 2017
when checking blue, green and purple changing tents at the beach at night i get the following error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

when checking the objectives tab in the phone at any time, i get the following error.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I have the same problem with mom... no scene after living scene with mom and dad.

sven talo

May 28, 2017
code for 0.09a is "boxingdish" for those of you curious how to get it in all future versions just open up archive.rpa in a text editor (notepad++ works pretty well with .rpa files) and search for "code" after some selective searching you should find a line of code that looks like this:

"Enable Phone Cheats" if cheat_on == 2:
$ secret_code_1 = ("boxingdish")
$ player_try = renpy.input("Enter the code")

and the rest is self explanitory.

Skrills

Jul 12, 2017
Yeah, there was a bug which I've managed to fix a few hours ago, just never got around to post it (plus I was jerking off). The code for this game is honestly a giant pile of shit that's riddled with bugs and it looks like the new version wasn't even tested at all, which is pretty evident by looking through the code. I'm uploading the fixed version right now. This "fixed" version also gives you a bunch of stats (secretly) in the scenes as the interaction with your mother after the fight is really bugged and increases/decreases completely random shit that actually breaks the game.

Here's the link:

If you encounter any errors just hit "ignore"

Last edited:

yoayyyoayy

Jul 12, 2017
Yeah, there was a bug which I've managed to fix a few hours ago, just never got around to post it (plus I was jerking off). The code for this game is honestly a giant pile of shit that's riddled with bugs and it looks like the new version wasn't even tested at all, which is pretty evident by looking through the code. I'm uploading the fixed version right now. This "fixed" version also gives you a bunch of stats (secretly) in the scenes as the interaction with your mother after the fight is really bugged and increases/decreases completely random shit that actually breaks the game.

Here's the link:

If you encounter any errors just hit "ignore"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: alddo

zocx

May 2, 2017
A lot of problem with this update and I don't see any fun part on it ... I feel sad for patrons failed dreams and mine for this month.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Hmm, the side quest objective for Hitomi sends you to the beach, but I don't see her there. Am I missing something?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
the current 0.09 is an alpha, not everything from 0.08 is present
well yeh, I mean, ok but...

as they say here in italy
"my carpenter would have done it better -especially in a month"

edit: to be hoest. I don'tcare about bugs. They're goig to e fixed sooner or later. It's the amount of content per month that is disappointing. Last month just had 2 tit scenes but was already something wher previously there was basically nothing. Now you look at what he promised and there were basically 2 things: main story and mom's story.

Now, the main story is probably less than 50 line of dialogues, some images and 3 animations (and animation in this game means 3 frames at best) with no satisfying h-scene.

You would expect something more on mom's side to compensate... and there are 2 h-scenes, 1 where you don't see anything, another one that's so short it hurts and less than 50 lines of dialogues here too.

I mean: look at projects like dating my daughter. there's ONE artist, that also codes, writes something and everything else, and still we have rich updates with walktrhough and many animations.

I really hope that this was just life hitting the devs, something that passes soon and doesn't happen often.

Last edited:
Reactions: if95

JJadams

May 25, 2017
@Qwasar I kinda agree with you. Except I wouldn't use Dating My Daughter as an exemple, cause it uses 3D CGI and I don't know how much time it takes to generate those pictures/animations compared to hand made pics. But, if you compare to Summertime Saga... yeah, I totally agree with what you said

px305

May 6, 2017
This shit is so fucking bugged, anyone here got the new scene with mom? I got the fucking couch and bj scene with the dad and thats it, she comes to my room goes ape at me and thats it. Is that all the update is about?

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes