Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
This shit is so fucking bugged, anyone here got the new scene with mom? I got the fucking couch and bj scene with the dad and thats it, she comes to my room goes ape at me and thats it. Is that all the update is about?
i suggest waiting for the Beta or the completed 0.09 ver
Walkthrough for this version ??
trust me you wont need it, check your Phone, also don't say no to a girl, except during a certain ceremony

Skrills

Jul 12, 2017
This shit is so fucking bugged, anyone here got the new scene with mom? I got the fucking couch and bj scene with the dad and thats it, she comes to my room goes ape at me and thats it. Is that all the update is about?
Yeah the game is a pile of shit but it should work if you select the right things (handjob scene in your bed). Don't remember if there's a stat check, and I'm at work right now. IIRC she goes ape shit on you, you select a bunch of stupid shit, then tell her to stay in the room with you (might need charisma?), she says no, you say "can't promise blah blah", then go downstairs, beat the shit out of your dad, then to your room and she gives you a handjob.

In the BJ scene with the dad you select the option to tackle him and you should be good.

px305

May 6, 2017
Yeah the game is a pile of shit but it should work if you select the right things (handjob scene in your bed). Don't remember if there's a stat check, and I'm at work right now. IIRC she goes ape shit on you, you select a bunch of stupid shit, then tell her to stay in the room with you (might need charisma?), she says no, you say "can't promise blah blah", then go downstairs, beat the shit out of your dad, then to your room and she gives you a handjob.

In the BJ scene with the dad you select the option to tackle him and you should be good.
I dont think so, whenever I go back and catch them with the BJ scene got all mys stats maxed out and she just go ape at me again.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
See, I don't even get to that point. After the mum and dad fuck on the sofa, I don't even get a followup and the mum isn't downstairs anymore.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
i suggest waiting for the Beta or the completed 0.09 ver

trust me you wont need it, check your Phone, also don't say no to a girl, except during a certain ceremony
I said yes and got away with it. THUGLIFE.

babu2210

Jul 3, 2017
i m new in this game and i stuck in very first scene. now what should i do.

And also i don't know how to use cheat code

lmaozedong

Apr 18, 2017
Yeah, there was a bug which I've managed to fix a few hours ago, just never got around to post it (plus I was jerking off). The code for this game is honestly a giant pile of shit that's riddled with bugs and it looks like the new version wasn't even tested at all, which is pretty evident by looking through the code. I'm uploading the fixed version right now. This "fixed" version also gives you a bunch of stats (secretly) in the scenes as the interaction with your mother after the fight is really bugged and increases/decreases completely random shit that actually breaks the game.

Here's the link:

If you encounter any errors just hit "ignore"
You're the MVP.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Game hasn't changed much overall, I liked its different art style and the premise. It's just changed into some weird turning (with Sex World) and content just drips out slowly. It's one of those you need to forget about for months and then come back before there is anything new to do and see that's worthwhile.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Game hasn't changed much overall, I liked its different art style and the premise. It's just changed into some weird turning (with Sex World) and content just drips out slowly. It's one of those you need to forget about for months and then come back before there is anything new to do and see that's worthwhile.
Heh, yeah that's what i was thinking aswell.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
i m new in this game and i stuck in very first scene. now what should i do.

And also i don't know how to use cheat code
Click the map in the upper left, then go to your house (upper left of the map). To enter cheats you click the computer in your bedroom.

Reactions: alddo

okabe21

May 26, 2017
What a disappointing update.. i liked the style and the story is good that's kinda my taste in Mom-Son incest .. but the other world thingy in the story is a bit weird and i didn't really care about that quite yet. it just that the dev of this game updates so few contents .. Sad life </3

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
I played the version 0.4 or .05 last. And I thought, that I wait a bit until I try it again. I liked it, and now I still like it. But the direction with the other sex world isn´t just mine. Hopefully it´s just a short thing. But I´m suprised, that there isn´t really more content compared to v 0.5. Guess I´m checking on this game in a year again.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
I also saw a picture, where you grab here tits at the sofa at night. I think it´s the same night, where you blow them. But couldn´t trigger that scene.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes