Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I was getting that exception error, but it went away (I think it was after first visit to Hendai's and getting the quest to go to the beach)
Oh and also, is anyone else getting "an exception has occurred" error when trying to look at the objectives tab in the phone? Happens every time for me.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Really like this, reminds me almost like a mini Summertime Saga(except with stereotypical Japanese horror girl in water trope!)

Def one to keep an eye out once it gets deeper in development.

Also the humor is top notch, I see you PRAISE THE SUN blackboard in kitchen.

Reactions: alddo

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone els think its wierd that your mom goes down to the beach to suck dick? sure your sister and the other girls, they're sluts but why is your mom there?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
prob just fanservice bonus scenes that don't mean anything but just to add sexytime content for early build since pretty much every female in game has one

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
anyone els think its wierd that your mom goes down to the beach to suck dick? sure your sister and the other girls, they're sluts but why is your mom there?
Well if you had been paying attention to the ... "storyline" (or what there is of it) then you'll realize that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited to fix grammatical errors.

Reactions: GrumpyMonkey

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
This game proves that spending the time to make backgrounds look amazing is a massive waste of time..... The story and the characters are the reason this game works so well.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
v0.10 -Mostly Mom Story Progression

When are the release dates?

$15+ Patrons - Alpha 0.10 - August 14th
$10+ Patrons - Alpha 0.10 - August 16th
$5+ Patrons - Alpha 0.10 - August 18th
$1+ Patrons - Alpha 0.10 - August 21st
Free Public - Alpha 0.09 - August 21st

JMike

May 12, 2017
Hi,

I saw in the patreon page that there is a v0.09d.
It will be realeased here?

many thanks and keep the good work

AdvancedAutisim

Jul 25, 2017
i know im a fucking idiot but how the fuck do i leave the house in the beginning. I saw the sister masturbating and then talked to the mom but now i cant progress. Thanks in advance.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
i know im a fucking idiot but how the fuck do i leave the house in the beginning. I saw the sister masturbating and then talked to the mom but now i cant progress. Thanks in advance.
Click the town map and choose where you want to go. There is no "exit location", you just always open the map to hop around.

Reactions: dunhill
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes