styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
There is a pic of you cumming in bed whit mom , how do you get there .....the game has end and he did not come ...
you get it by ignoring going to your mum one afternoon and then going down stairs and seeing your mum getting fucked by your dad. hes being a complete asshole so you rush in and punches him then your mum drags you away and tells you to leave them alone, you don't and you end up fighting your dad (make sure you have high strength). then you take your mom to your room and she sleeps in your bed giving you an HJ as thx for standing up for her.

tza

Jun 24, 2017
tried many combos but stil no fight whit dad..... when i find them i have 3 options, 1 is leave and the other 2 he leave in his room and mom comes back to talk....

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
yes she comes to talk and you tell her that you won't let them be alone and fuck in the living room and after than choose to go down and fight your dad

tza

Jun 24, 2017
you tacke him and then you and mom go sleep in your room , she starts a hj and thels him to hold becouse ints not wash day , and he holds it ......

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
yeah thats what I got

how'd people get actual cumming

testero

Jun 21, 2017
Getting following eror msg, when I open objectives tab on the smartphone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty sure you have to have an objective available for it to not crash. I'm assuming you are quite early game, I had the crash too but it works after you've done a bit.

On the other hand, I keep getting this error after I tackle dad at night:

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017

I always hit an error right before the Mom-in-bed scene, after the tackle. I just hit ignore or whatever the option is named that continues, and it still progressed forward normally.

U

User_32285

Pretty sure you have to have an objective available for it to not crash. I'm assuming you are quite early game, I had the crash too but it works after you've done a bit.

Thanks for your reply, I should have several objectives. I am at school with jack and miss Lashley and get a new objective to meet him at the gym.
I am not looking forward to playing without a "quest log", so I will probably wait till next update and check again.

//edit// Decided to atleast play untill hitomi showed up, she did and now objectives work.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
and here we go the spam of request just wait guys someone will share soon

Edit:
download.jpg

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes