bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
I'm hoping the mom content is just bugged and there's more that isn't available, since I've run into at least three bugs with it. If it's not bugged and that really is all there is in this update I'll be cancelling my patron for a while

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
just went through the assets myself (annoying to navigate). yep not much to this update at all. i see a small scene with the principal and just the minor mom stuff. i know he added a couple of rooms and what not, but small update for sure this time around.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
just went through the assets myself (annoying to navigate). yep not much to this update at all. i see a small scene with the principal and just the minor mom stuff. i know he added a couple of rooms and what not, but small update for sure this time around.
What's the scene with the principal? Don't remember seeing her in anything, nor in the files (although as you said they're not the easiest to navigate)

M

MantisK

0.10 just crashed and some code screen came up in back room of comic shop. Have not had this issue in earlier version.

px305

May 6, 2017
Dont event played it but if im not wrong he confirmed that he was gonna release this update with all the scenes and story with the mom until some H-Scenes, what happened? Last week Ethan legacy got abandoned, Lily Of the valley went trash and now this. All the good games are dying..this is a bad time to bet a erotic gamer.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Dont event played it but if im not wrong he confirmed that he was gonna release this update with all the scenes and story with the mom until some H-Scenes, what happened? Last week Ethan legacy got abandoned, Lily Of the valley went trash and now this. All the good games are dying..this is a bad time to bet a erotic gamer.
Because any jackass thinks they can make games and doesn't realize how much work and planning goes into them.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes