Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
How do you trigger the dinner date?, im stuck in the scene where you place the teddy bear outside moms door.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
am i missing something? is there somewhere in the world wide web a walktrough? i feel like even so there is good dialogue and nice art, there is almost not content depsite the bugs. i have mother up to sofa massage; effie in the first round home*run* and thats about it? i mean apart of single images on the beach etc

May 16, 2017
Can't get a job. Just keeps saying 'come back tomorrow'. Can't make the money for the anti-virus.

Also kinda lame that activities that require stats consume those stats....

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
i have it just says disable them
If you've enabled them you access them via your phone. You still need to change the little switch to on in the bottom corner, then you should get a bunch of arrows that let you raise and lower various things.

tza

Jun 24, 2017
you need to continue some other stories befor you get job and talk to mom in the morning in the kicken.

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
After you leave the Teddy Bear by the door...is there any progress? Or that's it?

She even starts appearing in the kitched with her usual "Have good day!" dialogue.

Last edited:

notreallyme

May 18, 2017
I need help with Hitomi. It tells me to visit her at the beach but no matter how many times I visit I cant seem to find her.
Try going to the beach and visit the tents(?) with your clothes on! You can't undress. Keep doing it until she show's up and that's it.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes