KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Once you start the game slowly increase your stats, I really leveled them up to skip a bit (Hitomi only requires a bit of charm to get naked) and ended up progressing way far into the story.

I don't get the stats lowering on certain occasions, I understand the need to train back up but the stat gain is so slow that this would lead to some awful grinding.

Reactions: cloudmoon

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Once you start the game slowly increase your stats, I really leveled them up to skip a bit (Hitomi only requires a bit of charm to get naked) and ended up progressing way far into the story.

I don't get the stats lowering on certain occasions, I understand the need to train back up but the stat gain is so slow that this would lead to some awful grinding.
the thing about stats getting lower is the very reason that pushes me to use the cheats and max them. I don't know if cheats can be used in any other way, but for me, they save me from a lot of unmvotivated grinding.

also yeah, I'd like to see version .10b + patchnotes

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
Just entering the beach was enough to get her to show up, you need Charisma to advance with her though.
ah thank you very much man I keep spamming in and out the beach she doesnt show up prob because i got cheats on idk to weird.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
ah thank you very much man I keep spamming in and out the beach she doesnt show up prob because i got cheats on idk to weird.
If you have cheats on then fill the orange section and go, you should be able to succeed. Might have to go in and out of the beach a couple of times. I think I did it in the morning when she showed up.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes