Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
That dinner date with mom is such a tease and ends at such a moment that makes you hope that the next update comes soon. The grammar needs some work though, other than that i like the progression of the mom route.

Reactions: punisher696

Feni

Jun 27, 2017
So the Artwork is "Ok" and i think it goes a little bit better at the last versions. It´s not be the best story idea to have a father in the house. He should better have no father or divorced parents. It´s not easy for a incest story with a father in the house. The bath time was good and the fancy date with mom was good too for the story but no sex time with mom after the date was not nice for us mothercon fans (we have blue balls now).... I hope we get at the next update a good mother-son sex part or he goes to the patrons-money-milking-part like snow daze......Ah no not like snow daze this words a to hard ;)

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
About Hitomi side story even if you complete to meet her at the beach there is nothing left to do with her its useles to complete for side quest of mom after you buy icescream.tvbox.you need only the small tedy bear after chat woth mom let the small tedy bear in in dor now you need to wait for one week without speak to her for example i left teddy bear one tuesday and to me apear you need to wait on monday to talk again with mom then in monday you gone get a bath with mom and gone have a little masturbation with mom after that you need work 2 shift in icescream shop until you make 1000 dollar 500 for suit costume and the other 500 for the dinner with mon to pay you all the bill after you make 1000 dollar meat mom in morning downstair ask 2 times to go out for dinner the you gone to restorant you gone get drunk you pay the bill for the dinner and now wheen you think you gone get laid apear thanks you finished side story mom support me for the game so sorry no fap fellas ha ha.

Kuparadza

Mar 15, 2017
So the Artwork is "Ok" and i think it goes a little bit better at the last versions. It´s not be the best story idea to have a father in the house. He should better have no father or divorced parents. It´s not easy for a incest story with a father in the house. The bath time was good and the fancy date with mom was good too for the story but no sex time with mom after the date was not nice for us mothercon fans (we have blue balls now).... I hope we get at the next update a good mother-son sex part or he goes to the patrons-money-milking-part like snow daze......Ah no not like snow daze this words a to hard ;)
The father is not your real father so its fine. You will eventually kill/kick him out of the house and enjoy your family.

Reactions: James unknown man

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
I have to agree after the meal something should have happened, a quickie at the very least........

I still can't get to meet Hitomi at the beach, but everything else is done and finished.

Reactions: Pollolicious

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Didn't get neither the Bj scene with mom nor the hitomi's one. I took a look at the decrypted images and I didn't see anything related to those two events. :/ My questions, please:

1. Is there really a bj scene with mom in the living room? I read somewhere in this thread that the trigger needed lies between the strength + stat level.
2. Is there really a hitomi scene at the beach? If so, how do I get it please?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
2. Is there really a hitomi scene at the beach? If so, how do I get it please?
Yes, you can convince her to be naked. After you meet her at Hendai's go to the beach with 8+ Charisma, when Hitomi shows up you will have to go through the dialogue prompts and at the end she will get over her shyness.

Reactions: Kakato

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
That dinner date with mom is such a tease and ends at such a moment that makes you hope that the next update comes soon. The grammar needs some work though, other than that i like the progression of the mom route.
how the fuck do you get this

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Pretty sure everything at the beach is part of the other, except MC and Hitomi.
When you get to the other Mom tells you about that, its sort of a cross over.

Playing around I didn't know the Principal showed up at the space by the rocks. Nice scene, if not way too short.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes