punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
Just got a hilarious bug in the changing tents.... MC won't stop throat fucking the girl with the shaved sides on her head .....

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Just got a hilarious bug in the changing tents.... MC won't stop throat fucking the girl with the shaved sides on her head .....
Yes that hapend only with Efie and another bug is cinema at night but iys not big deal for side story to continue game.

Arfix

May 23, 2017
Guys to play the new version you need to restart the game? Or i can continue with my old versions saves?

samsingletree

Aug 27, 2016
how do you fix moms computer? after i open it , I get all the popup spam but cant do anything after that. no matter what i click or do am stuck there.

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
how do you fix moms computer? after i open it , I get all the popup spam but cant do anything after that. no matter what i click or do am stuck there.
go buy the antivirus scan at the mall

on the real though how many fucking nights do you have to spend on the couch before you progress with mother

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
so, does anything new happen after leaving the teddy bear at the door, in this version? I was stuck there with .10a

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes