punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
When you get to the other Mom tells you about that, its sort of a cross over.

Playing around I didn't know the Principal showed up at the space by the rocks. Nice scene, if not way too short.
Its a strange scene with MC greasing her up, on an area of her body she can reach with ease, and then she commends him on being a gentleman and not getting horny lol ....

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
how the fuck do you get this
I'm assuming you got stuck at the part where you place the teddy bear for mom at her door?. If you did so then just wait a couple of days or even weeks and the teddy bear should clear from the door. Head to the bathroom, mom should be there. Bathroom scene will commence, next day go to the kitchen and ask her if she wants to go to dinner and tada there we go. Just a warning though it's an immense tease and personally blue balled me lol.

Reactions: BorRis

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Saves do not seem to translate well to the new version.
theres a warning when you boot up the game. Aslong as it stays there we wont be able to import our save wich will get irritating when the game will have a lot more story.(luckily ctrl skip is pretty fast)

also curious aht happens when you refuse to have sex with Effie?

bollux

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, you can convince her to be naked. After you meet her at Hendai's go to the beach with 8+ Charisma, when Hitomi shows up you will have to go through the dialogue prompts and at the end she will get over her shyness.
how many times did you stay in "that day" to trigger the event? i've tried this method and hasent work (cheatmode or not)

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
Didn't get neither the Bj scene with mom nor the hitomi's one. I took a look at the decrypted images and I didn't see anything related to those two events. :/ My questions, please:

1. Is there really a bj scene with mom in the living room? I read somewhere in this thread that the trigger needed lies between the strength + stat level.
2. Is there really a hitomi scene at the beach? If so, how do I get it please?
1. There is no bj scene in the living room, if you mean hj then yes theres that one and another one in mc's room. There is whoever a small bj scene at peep hole place at the beach.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
how many times did you stay in "that day" to trigger the event? i've tried this method and hasent work (cheatmode or not)
I just showed up in the afternoon and there she was. It was a one time event for me, never saw her there otherwise and there was no other interaction. In the past I've stepped in and out of the beach and she showed up randomly.

BuPa

Aug 21, 2017
I just showed up in the afternoon and there she was. It was a one time event for me, never saw her there otherwise and there was no other interaction. In the past I've stepped in and out of the beach and she showed up randomly.
FYI, not to say that she doesn't show up in the afternoon, but every time I've successfully run into her at the beach, it's been in the morning.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
FYI, not to say that she doesn't show up in the afternoon, but every time I've successfully run into her at the beach, it's been in the morning.
Could be, I was just meandering through the map so I didn't really pay close attention.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For those interested, I ran through the renpy code and this is what I see for the Hitomi path (when it shows up is hard to say since the way Geeseki sets up when the story shows up is hard to gauge without getting more into it). Still it should show up in the day or morning if there are certain conditions that are met.

The following selections should work and get you to the naked scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: alddo

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
For those interested, I ran through the renpy code and this is what I see for the Hitomi path (when it shows up is hard to say since the way Geeseki sets up when the story shows up is hard to gauge without getting more into it). Still it should show up in the day or morning if there are certain conditions that are met.

The following selections should work and get you to the naked scene:
I've been desesperately trying to unlock the Hitomi's event, but in vain. I rose my charisma to 8, 9, 10 and above, but she still doesn't show up at the beach. The strangest thing is that I can't see the hitomi's pics in the decrypted images. :/

Reactions: thecots1

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've been desesperately trying to unlock the Hitomi's event, but in vain. I rose my charisma to 8, 9, 10 and above, but she still doesn't show up at the beach. The strangest thing is that I can't see the hitomi's pics in the decrypted images. :/
Its very random on how this happens, this is the code that launches it, it looks to be a real mess to me as I also haven't really tried to look at what main_story is either yet.

Code:
label lbl_beachmain_day_setup_1:
    if main_story <= 5:
        pov "{i}I can't go there yet, I have to get to school.{/i}"
        jump lbl_townmap_setup
    ## In Trouble by Mom
    elif main_story == 15:
        pov "{i}I should get home before I get into more trouble than I already am.{/i}"
        jump lbl_townmap_setup
    elif main_story == 29:
        pov "{i}I should get to school, no fooling around today.{/i}"
        jump lbl_townmap_setup
    ## Sex Around Town
    elif main_story == 33:
        if sexaroundtownbeach == 0:
            scene bg beachmain_daysexworld
            with fade
            jump lbl_sex_around_town_beach
        else:
            scene bg beachmain_daysexworld
            jump lbl_beachmain_day
    elif violette_path == 0:
        ## Show the beach main during the day.
        scene bg beachmain_day
        with fade
        jump lbl_the_lifeguard
    elif violette_path == 1:
        if beach_naked == 1:
            scene bg beachmain_day
            with fade
            jump lbl_meet_violette
        else:
            jump lbl_beachmain_day_setup
    else:
        ## Hitomi at the Beach
        $ randomevent_hitomibeach = renpy.random.randint(1,100)
        if hitomi_path == 1 and randomevent_hitomibeach <= 20 and beach_naked == 0 and hitomibeach_day == 0 and (main_story <= 22 or main_story == 35):
            scene bg beachmain_day
            with fade
            jump lbl_hitomibeach_1_0
        elif hitomi_path == 2 and randomevent_hitomibeach <= 20 and beach_naked == 0 and hitomibeach_day == 0 and (main_story <= 22 or main_story == 35):
            scene bg beachmain_day
            with fade
            jump lbl_hitomibeach_1_1
        else:
            jump lbl_beachmain_day_setup

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I have tried for a week both morning & afternoon, but Hitomi not showing up on the beach. I have 8 in Charisma. This is the last i have to do in the game.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Check your console and see what your main_story value is. It might match one of the values in the above, if not, I don't know what you can try.

Checking again this is the path for Hitomi once you find her:

Cridel

Jul 29, 2017
Ohh! You should make it an option to make whoever you want a futanari. Then you don't have to remove scenes and can add different scenes. Like catching your sister trying to give head and the one giving head without realizing it, is your mom.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
(the pictures are just 3 logos and some text box changes, not really worth uploading)

Hey guys, update time.
New Updated Logo:

I have FINALLY updated the logo that I made waay back in December of 2016. The logo now is cleaner, the girl resembles the style more and It feels more like a logo than the actual one. I had this idea to put the logo in different places such as school (as graffiti), the comic store back room (as cards), and the street (as neon lights). When you start the game up or enter the Main Menu from the actual, it will randomly pick which image to use, just to add some variety. I'm still working it out and modifying it.

New Updated Text Boxes:

If you were with me from the beginning and played 0.02. You would have remembered a crappy attempt at a custom text box. Well now I've decided to get rid of the boring look and up the production aesthetics with these new update ones. It might be hard to see but it'll definitely be better visible in-game. I honestly am happy with how they turned out and I hope you like them as well. They're not too overly excessive where it's eye-straining or distracting, but it's step up from the boring slight opaque black rectangle. #KissingMyOwnAss2017

Character Side Story:

I'm still working on mom's story, first and foremost. The H-scenes and the scenes that take place in between the bath and the dinner scene. Rubae is currently working on Sister's Story. Kickstarting it with a few scenes. And Miss Allaway is still in the brainstorming stage. We wanna try and steer clear of the very overly done stereotypical teacher-student story line or at least put a twist on it so it doesn't feel like you've it done before. I hope we can pull through.

Skill System:

The skill system has gone from crap to ultimate shit it seems with people reporting the system not even working? I tried it myself and it seemed to work fine but the consumer is always right. I've yet to actually sit down and make a thorough plan on how it'll work in terms of gameplay. I have a decent enough idea in my head. I just need to put thoughts into visible words and work out the kinks.

Hitomi Story:

Also, I don't know why but my most reported... report is Hitomi not showing up at the beach. I don't really know why people are still trying to get to that scene, it's not like I added anything to it. Rest easy-ish knowing that, I will not touch that scene and when I do get to her, she'll have a totally different story path. Yes, she'll still appear at the beach and you'll get a chance to convince her to strip, but not the whole trial and error thing.

Music & Sound:

I'm in contact with a composer about these elements. Hopefully we can get some in this update, no promises but we're working through it as fast as possible while still making sure the music produced is perfectly fitted for the game. If we're gonna have music, it's gonna be fucking perfect I tell you! You know what they say, the ear gets more offended than the eyes. If you don't know what that means, it means you can get away with crappy visuals, but you can never get away with crappy audio.

Other than that, thank you all for the continuous and outstanding amount of support! Quickie shout out to VaultMan for being so awesome. I love you guys. GeeSeki Out.

Alpha 0.11,Update

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes