popober

Jun 9, 2017
Really hope this doesn't get abandoned or something, I really like it overall and feel it's kinda like a "more anime" Summertime Saga.

I'd put muself forth as a possible writer for proofreading and whatnot, just to try and help it develop further along, but I have no experience in game development at al. Also, I'm pretty lazy.

bigbri

Apr 3, 2017
heya I feel stupid asking this but is there a money cheat?
If you enable the console you can use inventory.money = 10000 (or whatever amount of money you want)

For anyone who has never enabled the console in a ren'py game go to;
main game folder/renpy/common
open 00console.rpy with a text editor (i find notepad++ the best)
find the line config.console = False and change false to True, save and exit.
Then use shift + o in game to open the console

baster

Sep 15, 2017
What conditions are necessary for kissing with a mother in the Main character's room? How do you adjust the ability value? I saw all the other events. Help me.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
If you enable the console you can use inventory.money = 10000 (or whatever amount of money you want)

For anyone who has never enabled the console in a ren'py game go to;
main game folder/renpy/common
open 00console.rpy with a text editor (i find notepad++ the best)
find the line config.console = False and change false to True, save and exit.
Then use shift + o in game to open the console
Thanks!

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
What conditions are necessary for kissing with a mother in the Main character's room? How do you adjust the ability value? I saw all the other events. Help me.
You can use cheat to raise the value and max value is 10 but dont doit with cheat maybe game go be bugged its easy to raise value just save and load the game and click in correct answer to raise value with mom.

baster

Sep 15, 2017
You can use cheat to raise the value and max value is 10 but dont doit with cheat maybe game go be bugged its easy to raise value just save and load the game and click in correct answer to raise value with mom.
Based on Charismatic max 1st selection 4th selection (9 points) Second conversation second choice (8 points) After the third conversation, all conversations go down "three points" Fourth conversation All conversations "down one point" The fifth conversation must be selected except for the first one (the first one points down after the conversation) The sixth and seventh omit .. I keep doing this. Unconditionally, the point in the third conversation becomes 5 points. 6 points .. hard .. really ..

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Alpha 0.11 - Next Update
$15+ Patrons - Alpha 0.11 - September 15th
$10+ Patrons - Alpha 0.11 - September 17th
$5+ Patrons - Alpha 0.11 - September 19th
$1+ Patrons - Alpha 0.11 - September 22nd
Free Public - Alpha 0.10 - September 22nd

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
actually it's even easier. if you use the rollup with your mouse roll, you can go back in the dialogues without having to reload.

Btw, yeah, I'm hyped for today

Feni

Jun 27, 2017
Ok guys, let´s hope that a very nice donor give us a nice linke and let´s hope that the first version of 0.11 has not so much bugs. Amen!

Reactions: Pollolicious
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes