Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I spent like a week at the beach still nothing with hitomi...
You've met her and talked to her in the shop separately after meeting her? And you've been to the beach before talking to her after meeting her? (Going by memory here...)

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Nothing new with ver 0.10a, just new locations and few gloryhole girls. I guess I have to wait maybe 3-4 updates

Reactions: dunhill

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Nothing new with ver 0.10a, just new locations and few gloryhole girls. I guess I have to wait maybe 3-4 updates
Always good advice for most of these.

New gloryhole girls might be interesting, but usually unless there is more story for the other characters its kind of a wash to use each version.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Always good advice for most of these.

New gloryhole girls might be interesting, but usually unless there is more story for the other characters its kind of a wash to use each version.
Well there is a dinner date with mom thats new, it just seems a bit buggy in triggering it.

Reactions: Asteras
O

Onyx99

He hit $3000 on Patreon and says he plans to higher a real programmer and maybe an artist.

Has anyone gotten a bug at the gloryhole? Once I start a bj the animation loops and I can't break it. Endless BJ, sounds amazing in rl but not in a game.

Hikkes

Aug 28, 2016
He hit $3000 on Patreon and says he plans to higher a real programmer and maybe an artist.

Has anyone gotten a bug at the gloryhole? Once I start a bj the animation loops and I can't break it. Endless BJ, sounds amazing in rl but not in a game.
Always save before doing anything!

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017

I got hit with that. Had to use an autosave to get out of it. One fun thing to do before getting out of it is turning on skip mode and watching a super fast endless blowjob.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
tbh this update is kinda useless. Adds very little. Not to mention how insanely unplayable it is due to the bugs.

Reactions: CowMeat
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes