bubba123

Jul 4, 2017
I also saw a picture, where you grab here tits at the sofa at night. I think it´s the same night, where you blow them. But couldn´t trigger that scene.
I think it depends on your Strength vs Stamina settings: Strength > Stamina triggers one scene, Strength < Stamina triggers the other.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I managed to have the hj in bed by starting a new game
unfortunately its the only way to make anything work in this game whenever there's an update (as stated by a warning)

and that will get annoying really fast when there will be more content

bradloserkid

May 8, 2017
Buggy version is annoying for the mom story.

Skips straight from the antivirus scene to the catching a mom giving dad a blowjob scene. Reloading an old save at the boob massage or boob lick scenes skips straight to the catching mom and dad fucking scene, which locks out all the mom content.

No way to get two of the three best scenes without having an old save. Hope the creator fixes this soon.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
on patreon page, what is that?
probably just commenting on what is going to be in update .10. i like this game, interesting development even though it's pretty buggy.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016

Hey guys! Just some things I wanna cover.
Alpha 0.09 is currently in it's 3-day early access so it won't be long before it is available to ALL Patrons. I've taken a few days break from the project, taking time to play some games and catch up on shows as I usually do after every new early access release but now I'm back into the swing of things.

For 0.10, I'm currently aiming to write the entirety or at least what I call the 'entirety' of mom's story, up till the point where you get to finally bang her and a little more. I doubt I'll be able to get ALL of that written content into game format but I'll do my best as usual. I'm going through all the Community Suggestions from and seeing what might work or be best suited. If you want to add more contributions, I'll be referring to that post often during my writing process, $5+ Patrons only though.

Speaking of community contribution, sorry I haven't ran much of that recently, or even polls. I didn't really have a need for that yet since things have been so straightforward now. If you have any questions or ideas, just leave them down below and I'll either answer them or store them in my 'I'll run a poll or ask you guys about that' bank.

Another thing is, we've hit under Patreon Milestone!! Thank you guys so much, this frikkin means so much to me. I didn't think what I was working on would ever receive so much support. From the very depths of my heart, thank you and I love you. No homo. Maybe a little.

The next milestone is hiring a proper programmer in to fix up the pigsty of a job that I did with Renpy. Yes, everything (most things) are functional but they surely aren't optimized to the best it possibly can be. So that's what I wanna fix next in terms of the actual project. If you have plenty of experience in Renpy or Python, contact me here as a Private Message.

Streams will go back to normal starting Monday and I'll do a 3-day/ week stream schedule.

That's basically it I guess, thank you once again for the grandest of granddaddy supports!

Reactions: Paranoid_android

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
also uploading builds now. it's mostly bug fixes and it's only 3 days before the proper release date, but whatever. will edit when done.

edit:
.09c:
mac :

Last edited:

animezan

Jul 7, 2017
realized that aren't getting the final scene for Mom after you see Mom and Dad fucking and she goes ape shit on you go back to the living room and tackle the dad and if your stats are high enough she'll end up in ur bed giving you u a hj

M

MantisK

I seem to be stuck in a loop with mom gloryhole tent BJ. Will save and reload fix? I shall endeavor forth...

bababooi

Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone know the console commands? can't guess what it is for money even.

Oh and also, is anyone else getting "an exception has occurred" error when trying to look at the objectives tab in the phone? Happens every time for me.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes