Shinoma

Nov 20, 2017
Don`t know if it was mentioned but you can activate the phone cheats with "cheat_on = True" without quotes

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
There is always work you see in regard of new content and so on, and then there is work you don't see. work on code, mechanic, bug fixing and so forth. Unless you pick apart the code and compare to earlier releases. You can't really tell I guess.

People vote with their money, if pledges feel cheated they stop pledge, and income will drop. If he keep gain he must done something right. Its like people get upset, heated and some sort of entitlement as soon as money get involved. "You working for me now!"... It doesn't work like that, and it's not what Patreon is about.
You'd be more able to convince people of your point without the matter a fact way of speaking, also this response would imply that the game is sound on a technical level and having played through it several time it is no where close to that.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Can someone help me with the mom quest? It says sleep at night but nothing happens. I though it figured it out but i didnt.
I cant advance the quest any further.

U

User_32285

Your point?

Just because an earlier version didn't had that many bugs it becomes mandatory that the next one (which sometimes adds new content and mechanics) has even less?

That's not really how software developing work... The games on patreon all are going through development process, what we get are test versions (alpha, beta, etc), so it's expected for them to be riddled with bugs. We are supporting the creator but we're also doing the tester's job and, I think that's pretty much implyed on this kind of dealing.

For someone who's working alone (as stated before) this guy is doing a pretty good job, so cut him some slack.
Maybe you should reread what I said and who I was replying to.

Nowhere did I say anything about this game or the author that requires "some slack".

I was replying to someone claiming since it was an alpha version and I should expect bugs.

I only asked the question if this version was playable or not.

I really don't understand the conclusions you make after reading my post you qouted.

HappyRussian

Nov 22, 2017
When does the sister start a stream? It says check on her stream but whenever I choose to watch the game says that it's not the right time, or it's not the usual time she starts streaming

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
OK i figured it out apparently you have to use the cheat menu and resett to point 19 - 20 and repeat the scence till they dont bug out.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone know the password (or cheat code) for the last version (0.15a).
I tried many but none one are working :(
TIA

Sorry but finally I found it "ghostedmoon"

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
The old saves doesn't work, right? So... Someone can post one on the last point of the update before this one? Please?

Dgabe1993

Jun 23, 2017
Sister side quest, "head to the streets" theres no map, so i head to the streets and nothig happens.
HAPL PLOX

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sister side quest, "head to the streets" theres no map, so i head to the streets and nothig happens.
HAPL PLOX
Haven't downloaded the release yet, but this looks like the best solution until a bugfix/update is released.

"townmap_enabled = 1" in the console is the only fix I am aware of currently~ btw streets refers to the shabby place where the sex toy store is, not the streets per se (i thought it will trigger when i get out of the house and ran around headlessly for a while~~~)

sadly not much new content and only placeholders :( i'd love to see more stuff with his sister

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Maybe you should reread what I said and who I was replying to.

Nowhere did I say anything about this game or the author that requires "some slack".

I was replying to someone claiming since it was an alpha version and I should expect bugs.

I only asked the question if this version was playable or not.

I really don't understand the conclusions you make after reading my post you qouted.
Oh, okay, sorry, my bad then.

The message still stands tho, for everyone that's complaining.

Edit: Yeah, rereading now, I really did jump a word there, sorry.

Reactions: Gabaw
U

User_32285

Oh, okay, sorry, my bad then.

The message still stands tho, for everyone that's complaining.

Edit: Yeah, rereading now, I really did jump a word there, sorry.
it's cool, no worries :) ( I actually really like this game ).

Reactions: Gabaw
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes