Szpinaczek

Feb 2, 2018
Oh thanks a lot man, sorry for quick another question but now it says "sleep at night" at mom's objective, I'm sleeping every night and nothing is happening. Do you know what to do?
In your bedroom go to PC and select Bug Testing Fail Safe ,then choose Mom > Manually enter a Chapter Number and write 23. This worked for me.

Reactions: ebatakul

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I love how the development of this game started but wow.

Imagine getting $4.5k a month to do some black line drawings and a tiny amount of dialog.
It is a bit disconcerting to see just how terribly slow this project is developing... When I look at each updates notes every month I see an update, it's sad just how little content is added according to the notes... Most changes revolve around tweaks, fixes, modifications, but not much additional content... If they are making over 4k per month, and this is all they have to show each month, then the fans paying them may want to re-evaluate their investment... Because it sound like they might be getting milked for their money... I haven't tried this one since last year, and wasn't impressed back then... Has anything really improved that much that could warrant a replay?

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
I love how the development of this game started but wow.

Imagine getting $4.5k a month to do some black line drawings and a tiny amount of dialog.
Its actually the worst update on this website. No other game has updated their game with a couple lines of dialogue and worst of all some sketches. I honestly dont know if theres a game that has had an update as bad as this one.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Its actually the worst update on this website. No other game has updated their game with a couple lines of dialogue and worst of all some sketches. I honestly dont know if theres a game that has had an update as bad as this one.
yeah, the update of love thy neighbor is way shorter and bad, the update of love and cousins added ntr and nothing for mc, the update of teachers pet instead of adding new things he removed content and is extremely buggy that he need to release patches for bugs daily.

Reactions: Forgeshield

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
yeah, the update of love thy neighbor is way shorter and bad, the update of love and cousins added ntr and nothing for mc, the update of teachers pet instead of adding new things he removed content and is extremely buggy that he need to release patches for bugs daily.
But are they fully rendered or drawn completely? This guy just thought sketches were good enough for the update.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
they're just doing what every other patreon developer does...milking the crap out of their creation for as long as humanly possible... then they'll get banned by patreon and use the excuse.."we had so much content ready for release, but the evil patreon won't let us...here's a new game though you can pay for...it's a 0.00001 version"...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough for the side quest's? Some of the dialogues are quite difficult to figure out as to which one will work out and which one will not. Also does the bear size make a difference for mom's side quest?:confused:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
How does the door to the living room open to do the mission of the sister?
You just have to progress with sis a bit more in her side quest and one day she will be in the living room trying to lock-pick the shit out of the door but will fail so you will have to do research on it in your Laptop and than you will be able to unlock it. :D

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
so i want to continue the mom quest when dad is away but my map icon disapeared so even if i use the bug program i'm left with the same issue.....it happened after "20 question" sister quest.

Jon225

Aug 13, 2017
can't continue the mom story line past the meet friday afternoon after the movies and park scene anyway got a fix

Ryuma

Jun 12, 2017
You just have to progress with sis a bit more in her side quest and one day she will be in the living room trying to lock-pick the shit out of the door but will fail so you will have to do research on it in your Laptop and than you will be able to unlock it. :D
oh ty bro ^^

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I personally went more time & variation in the sex world.
variation could be: counter girls in the mall either see-through clothes or bikini tops and
the teacher masterbaing in the classroom

Reysoul

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know if the game is bad optimized, or my laptop is shitty AF (i can play some good games on it), but it freezes and lags a lot. Someone with the same issue or there is a way to make the game rum smoothly?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes