Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
For all who are having problems on android Gee said on his Crapteon page this update is real buggy. Guess us android users will have to hope 18 works out better.

Reactions: Diablo™

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
Seems promising. The sister interactions are actually rather well-written, funny, and heartwarming.
Yeah, some of the sister lines are written well enough that it made me sad about how pathetic and disgusting I am and how I'll never have an honest and emotional relationship with anyone like her--and she's a degenerate piece of shit, so it shows you how far down the ladder things are.

Reactions: TheFabledOne
May 29, 2018
Hi guys.. i'm new here, i like to ask some question, so i download the android version but it says side story for mom and sister is blocked, and my main story did not progres at all (waiting for text in bed room), and another 1 is i try to uninstall this but apparently it refuse to be uninstall.. pls help..

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I'm stuck when it says meet mom before evening and after meeting all the mc does is suck !! I've completed the other path where if i miss an evening missus fucks with mister and close herself in a room and later i find her in bath tub.
My question is isnt there a way to fuck missus ?
I've been searching walkthrough but couldn't find any

Mar 12, 2018
I'm stuck when it says meet mom before evening and after meeting all the mc does is suck !! I've completed the other path where if i miss an evening missus fucks with mister and close herself in a room and later i find her in bath tub.
My question is isnt there a way to fuck missus ?
I've been searching walkthrough but couldn't find any
you're on the way, keep going

AizenSouske8906

Jun 2, 2018
New to the game having problem in finding answers need help will apprentice it thanks..or if there is aa walkthrough lemme know

Bipnip

Jun 5, 2018
I'm stuck on "find answers round town" I've gone everywhere and done everything and nothings happening when I go hom

AizenSouske8906

Jun 2, 2018
You need to talk to every NPC once, except for the store clerk you need to talk to her twice for some reason
Dunno I can't even tap the store in mall and just now I saw that mom n the sister side stories not working
As can you see in the picture.........
Is it some kind of bug

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes